How do you get most of your orgasms?

I always tend to orgasm in the missionary position. It’s best for me because my clit rubs on him while he goes in and out. Best if you put a pillow under your hips.

Never tried scissoring, but then I’ve never been with a woman. Once I’m in my own place and the divorce has come through though, the world is my oyster, as they say … :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

I’d say 90% masturbating, 10% sex with OH. I wish it was the other way, but at this point of our lives there aren’t many occasions sadly. The other thing is that my OH is very easily distracted, the situation must always be perfect for her to even be able to orgasm. The times it clicks are just amazing, but I must say it’s pretty frustrating to wait up to a month for some action. I hope it changes in the near future. Anyways, it’s partly why I’m even registered at this forum, the situation kinda forced me to experiment a little (or alot) with sex toys. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I orgasam by rubbing my clit either with my fingers ot using a sex toy

2 Likes

I get the majority of my orgasms from solo masturbation or my partner using their fingers on me.

I have always struggled to reach orgasm from PIV - no matter how good it is.

Dual stimulation is the way to go with me. Something pressing in my g-spot, applying continuous pressure (toy, fingers, dick) while I have a vibrator on my clit :heart:

3 Likes

PIV doesn’t do it for me, I need clitoral stimulation. Thankfully, OH is amazing with oral so he hasn’t yet failed to make me climax in the 15 years we’ve been together. It does tend to take slightly longer than when I’m flying solo, but then I know my weak spots a little better :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Ladies come first in this house :heart_eyes: :joy: :ok_hand:
I think we get the most out of orgasms by taking it long and slow, having a great shared experience and kind of mutually edging.
That way, it’s an explosion when it happens.
I try and wait til she’s had her third before I let myself go. At that point, it’s usually late and we are pretty spent after hanging on the edge for hours!
Delicious :star_struck:

1 Like

@newbiejen

I’ve learnt from these forums that most women don’t orgasm through penetration sex

I’m the same, I’ve only even had an orgasm with penetration sex alone a few times in my life
And in these few times we were in missionary position and OH was moving his body up and down mine while in and out
These days I need Clitoral Stimulation to orgasm while he’s penetrating me
I think that why we do Doggystyle as is easy to self stimulate myself or me on top so I can reach myself

I use a bullet vibrator directly on my clit while OH is thrusting from behind, we do try and cum together which is possible as he can control his pace to match me

With solo I use my bullet vibrator and just recently a dildo or my new clitoral suction stimulator but that can be to quick

2 Likes

my wife prefers oral for herself so we start out with that and after a few minutes of seeing and hearing her enjoy it.
it would be just rude not to touch myself so 90% of the time I finish that way.
but if I’m really lucky she suggests that I grab our strap-on.

1 Like

Mostly for me it’s solo with the sex toys. :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Last time I orgasmed during PIV was about as many years ago as our youngest members here . Even though I have “several” toys , I would say 98% are " by hand" . Often I masturbate without a whole lot of lead time for getting the toys out , though my newest masturbator sleeve with vibrating bullet is a fine way to cum .

1 Like

Wow! You really understand your wife & her needs. Amazing to read. She’s a very lucky woman :blush:

2 Likes

As we’ve got older my Mrs seems to orgasm way more easily and frequently than she did when we first met. I’d like to think that I’ve got so much better at hitting her spots but really I think she’s just become more orgasmic and we have better toys. From a womaniser or Lelo sona she can literally cum in a couple of minutes and a We-Vibe tango or nova in under 5. Same with oral, 5 minutes of teasing and she’s really close although then I like to take my time and tease her to prolong the feeling. In her younger days after one or two orgasms she want to stop but these days she’ll carry on to 4 or 5 and after her first climax everything seems easier. She’ll cum from PIV, butt play and sometimes just from a good spanking or breast play.

3 Likes