How do you get rid?

I love how so many people recycle! Amazing!

the plain brown boxes from outer packaging is always recycled after I remove label with my info on it.

product packaging I always breakdown and rip into smaller pieces to place inside other cardboard so it's not obvioys if the kid glances in the recycling bin.

Just once we kept 2 of the boxes and used them to put one of my wifes friend birthday presents in...just as a bit of fun. Ooo, the look on her face :-)
Although usually just recycling, burying them amongst the rest of the stuff.

Recycle the plain brown boxes & use them on packing things we may sell on ebay, or whatever etc. The other printed packets/packaging etc we stick in the recycling wheeliebin. It goes straight into the dustbin lorry, without the dustmen really seeing it.........and anyway, its only rubbish to them, so they wouldn't be really interested....they're soon off to the next bins to empty !!

Straight in the recycle and sometimes I keep it for the chimenea

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I love how so many people recycle! Amazing!

I'm pleased too - I'm no raving greenie, but the earth has finite resources. Not recycling when it's so easy to do is akin to throwing rubbish out of your car window. Neither should be tolerated!

Straight in the recycling, but in the box it was delivered in

I recycle them - I think I have the added excuse that it's 'work related' so I feel a bit more ballsy about it if anyone questioned why I am throwing away sex toy packaging on the regular. My neighbours know I am a graphic designer so I think if it cropped up in conversation I could blame it on work. I care too much about recycling to not do it because of the packaging.

I also have a nosy elderly neighbour who informed me that we hadn't been putting the right things in the right recycling boxes a few months ago. I like to think next time he's snooping in my recycling he will wish he hadn't looked!

I like to shred them and then pop in the recycling bin, Especially if the packaging is descriptive. If its fairly plain boxing, its just gets flattened, but too many nosey neighbours about.

It's all re-used or recycled here. The delivery boxes are home to my products as I don't have other storage or they are used to send Ebay items in. The product boxes are either kept to keep the product in or are recycled.

Just love Phil42 solution. I'm going to do the same. Brilliant.

Either in the recycling or re use the box, good useful boxes, don't even remove the lable unless sending things in it.

In the recycling green box, but I do flatten the Lovehoney box very carefully and put inside other ones, like cereal.

Yes I put the flattened brown boxes in the cardboard bin and the LH box with pictures on I put them inside another box like a cereal box with junk mail around it. I like the idea of using a LH box as a joke present for a friend with something else inside !