How do you like to be woken up?

I was sat at work and thought this could be a fun topic.

This morning I was woken up by my OH kissing my stomache and then performing oral on me. It was lovely and has happened a few times before. Trying to work out if you are having an erotic dream or if it is actually happening is a feeling in itself.

With coffee. 

If someone wakes me up for anything other than an emergency then I’m a frustrated human for the rest of the day. I love my sleep. The only exception to this is being woken by a pet who wants to come and snuggle under the duvet.

NatandTom wrote:

If someone wakes me up for anything other than an emergency then I’m a frustrated human for the rest of the day. I love my sleep. The only exception to this is being woken by a pet who wants to come and snuggle under the duvet.

Scrap coffee. This ^^

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

With coffee.

Totally. I'll second this!

Very late.

Unless it’s sex or my lastest order from lovehoney don’t bother!

A good morning cuddle developing into something more followed by a hot shower together then breakfast together. This is our perfect wake up!

With a mouth around my dick lol

Coffee for sure

Hubby says he prefers sex or a bj

With a cuppa tea

Tea and a cuddle.

Got a dog 8 weeks ago and recently hes worked out he can push open the baby gate downstairs (ive kinda left it loose on purpose!) come upstairs and push my bedroom door open, jump on my bed and come and lie down next to me in the mornings!

Sex and a cuppa, I’m a very material man!

NatandTom wrote:

If someone wakes me up for anything other than an emergency then I’m a frustrated human for the rest of the day. I love my sleep.

Yep

I don't !!

My alarm wakes me up, then I just get up.

Knight1119 wrote:

My alarm wakes me up, then I just get up.

so do i then go back to sleep

bacon

Breakfast in bed!