how do you use your love honey magic wand deluxe??

looking to hear about how others use this magical creature.....and to share how I use it....

about to use it now...will report back :)

Current favourite is during sex, usually from behind. Awesome for both of us :)

A recent post on my blog summarises one use:

http://subsmissives.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/mistress-most-sadistic-moment/

My current favourite is to put a g-spot attachment on it and have that inside whilst using a vibrator on my clit. Mmm...

i recommend using it against your finger as you lightly touch yourself.......insert that finger and you have an instant g spot vibrator

Beware of the ridges on the side of the head. I wasn't very gentle with them yesterday and didn't realise quite how abrasive they were being. I used it again today but used it with the attachment even tho I wasn't going to use it internally. I was resting on it from above so I couldn't use the top as it had to lie it down. Hope that makes sense.

kitty x

I tried it out on my back last night (back problems) but i found when i turned it up to the highest power setting it was really loud! like really loud! rattley and allsorts. Is it just me?

I am usually on my back spread eagled and he starts slow then wacks it up on my clit or iif he has his fingers inside rests he wand on hi fingers so vibrations flow right through AMAZING !

We don't, it's tucked away at the back of our wardrobe. My wife thinks it's clumsy and over rated and much prefers her every expanding collection of bullets. I think it's the fact that it has a lead that turns us both off. It's a bit too industrial for us. I feel like I should be wearing a high visibility vest and a hard hat when using it.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

We don't, it's tucked away at the back of our wardrobe. My wife thinks it's clumsy and over rated and much prefers her every expanding collection of bullets. I think it's the fact that it has a lead that turns us both off. It's a bit too industrial for us. I feel like I should be wearing a high visibility vest and a hard hat when using it.

And a stop/go lollipop

Heh heh subby. I kinda made us sound like the village people. ..2,3.. It's fun to stay at the YMCA

Ron Burgundy wrote:

That sounds like some pretty fun role play though!

It does, maybe I'll invest in some safety gear. Hello missus, I heard you're looking to lay some pipe. Mmmm, maybe not.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Try the mini, it's perfect, we love it

I think you should. Go drilling.... "No I didn't mean there!" "Whoops, how clumsy of me... I forgot my safety hat" :P

Ron Burgundy wrote:

. That is exactly what puts me of buying one

ScarlettMae wrote:

Ron Burgundy wrote:

That sounds like some pretty fun role play though!

Yes i think there's a potentially kinky role play in this!

i can see why some wouldnt like this compared to some other bullets....i dont think its so good for partner play..........unless......its used in a rold play kind of way where its used over underwear to tease etc

if you find it too OTT....hook it into your knickers....it will make the material vibrate and you can move that over your clit. and then use it against your fingers.....i don't ever really use it in direct contact....

yummy mummy91 wrote:

Ron Burgundy wrote:

I deliberated for months worried my wife wouldn't like it , she loves it.

Our favourite position at the moment is her laying on the bed and me stood having intercourse , then holding the wand firmly against her Mons Venus end on. So the powerful vibes go right through her pubic bone and deep inside which I can feel inside her . Wonderful.

Gentle giant wrote:

yummy mummy91 wrote:

Ron Burgundy wrote:

I deliberated for months worried my wife wouldn't like it , she loves it.

Our favourite position at the moment is her laying on the bed and me stood having intercourse , then holding the wand firmly against her Mons Venus end on. So the powerful vibes go right through her pubic bone and deep inside which I can feel inside her . Wonderful.

hmm see if i was going to get one i think id prefer the mini im not really a fan on 'big' sex toys