How do you................

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Isn't another sort of standard thing in the sex blogger community to use 10% bleach solution?

Since bleach isn't skin safe I would avoid that, personally.

Isn't another sort of standard thing in the sex blogger community to use 10% bleach solution? Silicone toys can go in the top of the dishwasher too, which I find a little odd, but when you think about logically it is pretty fine.

glass dildos could probably go in too

I have some wipes from ann summers, but sometimes use use hot water and soap

sweetlove666 wrote:

ISilicone toys can go in the top of the dishwasher too, which I find a little odd, but when you think about logically it is pretty fine.

glass dildos could probably go in too

Glass chips easily in dishwashers because the force of the water rattles glass items against each other. Unless you took enormous care to position glass dildos all by themselves very far away from any other item, they could possibly chip in the dishwasher, so hand washing glass dildos might be best. And if there were any bits flying around inside the dishwasher, they could scratch or cause other damage. That water does stream incredibly strongly in there.

I know I'd be absolutely gutted if any of my beautiful glass dongs got ruined by chipping or scratching. So if I had a dishwasher, I'd limit my toy usage of it to waterproof silicone toys.

Lubyanka wrote:

So if I had a dishwasher, I'd limit my toy usage of it to waterproof silicone toys.

I meant, if I had an electric dishwasher which wasn't kvetch. :p

Lubyanka wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

So if I had a dishwasher, I'd limit my toy usage of it to waterproof silicone toys.

I meant, if I had an electric dishwasher which wasn't kvetch. :p

*giggle* Cute.

I'd never put my toys in the dishwasher... bit of a mental block there for me. Things that I eat off + things that I come all over... no. I know it all comes out clean in the end, but it would gick me out slightly!

Baby wipes for me...
I always have at least one packet in the house. I just use them instead of buying anything extra to clean them with. The money saved can be used to buy another toy :)

xx

Could be worse shellyboo, imagine taking a plate out and finding a big white blob on it :D

Oooh I really don't think I'd put my toys in the dishwasher just in case. Soap and water is what I use but I have used a miltons solution very occasionally to sterilize some butt plugs but other than that I won't have anti-bac cleaners in the house. (Lemon juice/vinegar make excellent natural cleaners by the way - remember Kim & Aggie?)

Lemon juice/vinegar for your work tops not your dildos!

Often I have been tempted to put my toys in my 'dishwasher'.

If he's a good boy, I just might :p

Disco Dave wrote:

Could be worse shellyboo, imagine taking a plate out and finding a big white blob on it :D

Leftover mayonnaise right? The alternative is too much for me to bear thinking about :P

I just use soap and water, if anything had been up a bum i'd use milton just incase!

Hot water and dettol soap and wipes. Or my tongue! :-) SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hot water and dettol soap and wipes. Or my tongue! :-) SG69 x

Not together I hope! Is that what your celebrating your Bday with SG? A Vod and Dettol?

Them alcohol gels might be useful!

*Hic* excshush me ossifer! Yep WandA! I'm on the dettol now as i polished off the plax! :-) Bloody good to see you back fella btw. SG69

yup - milton for me... not every time (given that the toys only go into me or the wifey), but every now and again.

I'm not really a chemicals girl, so very hot water and a natural soap for me.

BLC <3