How far will I go?

I started anal play some time ago with a vibrating probe about the thickness of my thumb. As I increased size I always got that Aahh feeling when I inserted something bigger and felt the stretch. I can now manage this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=350&fo_c=24&fo_k=bc5d7678a3183dfa3fded3cedb3f05e4&fo_s=monetategb&MonBox=RecViewedXSite which gave a mind blowing stretch, and still does, as I went up over an inch. I know that eventually this will merely pop in and I will want more so I hope to get this next https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25813&fo_c=24&fo_k=b1627535acce621f0d4bde9c8d1b1288&fo_s=monetategb&MonBox=RecViewedXSite. Does everyone feel the same or are some comfortable with a certain size of plug and happy to stop there? I love being stretched and just wonder how far I will go.

warning - this is addictive. in a couple of years, the toys you're using now will be for the warm up. you'll go as far as possible. enjoy x

jackjohn wrote:

warning - this is addictive. in a couple of years, the toys you're using now will be for the warm up. you'll go as far as possible. enjoy x

Thanks, I will do.

I can soo associate with this.

My early plugs were definitely small (role play jiggle small) about 3.5-3.75inch in circumfrence, it didn't take long before I got the LH glass one (4.5inch circumfrence) and then the Nexus Ace medium vibrating plug (about 5inch). The ace took some getting used to, initially was very cautious on insertion / removal as the stretch was almost painful. That was maybe a year ago or so.

Nowdays I have both the LH medium and large plug (the large is the same size as the doc johnson one linked above). The medium I can comfortably wear for an hour or 2, but I haven't yet managed to fit the large in but its close. I also have the titanmen rumpy which I have been able to get past the 2nd bulb a few times, the feeling is unlike anything else, I can only keep it in for a short time before my body tries pushing it out.

I think I like the variations on sensations that can be achieved. A dildo +/- 5inch circumfrence used for pegging and/or solo play is fun and provides a certain type of stiumlation, but the satisfaction of the stretch from a large toy is completely different.

The biggest hurdle to overcome though is mental, somehow it was less weird to only use small toys rather than big toys. Whilst Mrs Sen raised her eyebrows at the site of the large plug and the titanmen rumpy and has no intention of using them on herself, she is supportive of my exploration into largish toys.

Just buy this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540 I guarantee you'll end up at the base over time, saves you money too, I'm past 12" circ.

Senator wrote:

I can soo associate with this.

My early plugs were definitely small (role play jiggle small) about 3.5-3.75inch in circumfrence, it didn't take long before I got the LH glass one (4.5inch circumfrence) and then the Nexus Ace medium vibrating plug (about 5inch). The ace took some getting used to, initially was very cautious on insertion / removal as the stretch was almost painful. That was maybe a year ago or so.

Nowdays I have both the LH medium and large plug (the large is the same size as the doc johnson one linked above). The medium I can comfortably wear for an hour or 2, but I haven't yet managed to fit the large in but its close. I also have the titanmen rumpy which I have been able to get past the 2nd bulb a few times, the feeling is unlike anything else, I can only keep it in for a short time before my body tries pushing it out.

I think I like the variations on sensations that can be achieved. A dildo +/- 5inch circumfrence used for pegging and/or solo play is fun and provides a certain type of stiumlation, but the satisfaction of the stretch from a large toy is completely different.

The biggest hurdle to overcome though is mental, somehow it was less weird to only use small toys rather than big toys. Whilst Mrs Sen raised her eyebrows at the site of the large plug and the titanmen rumpy and has no intention of using them on herself, she is supportive of my exploration into largish toys.

The Rumpy looks interesting. Not too long and looks comfy. Slightly smaller than the Doc Johnston. Thanks Senator.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Just buy this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540 I guarantee you'll end up at the base over time, saves you money too, I'm past 12" circ.

I’m obviously way behind you Quiet Ones. Nice gradual build up but feel it’s a bit long. Look nice in the garden though.

I don't get the opportunity to break out the Rumpy very often, working full time and studying and 3 teenagers mean little time for fun, but when I do get a chance it really is a wonderful toy.

I started out with somewhat small and short plugs , but worked my way up . For me the girth is not as important as length . Opportunity for my play time is limited also , so often use one of my medium toys that stay in place well . If I have enough prep time and am in the mood I use the following . My wife also was a bit shocked when I took delivery of this one . https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34870

Still use medium plugs which I can wear through the day. Pop in easily and stay in place but ultimately it’s the stretch I enjoy as opposed to length. It’s fine to get other’s preferences though.