How frequent are you?

My wife works 5 week shift rotas so we usually only manage to fit in 3 late nights to ourselves in those 5 weeks. We definately make the most of every opportunity though

I'm getting a little jealous of some of you on this thread! Me and Mrs Mozz have been together 26 years now and since discovering Lovehoney and the forums, we've probably been more active than ever (except when she was trying to get pregnant a couple of years ago), but it's still only 10 or so times a month.

Quantity isn't everything though, the quality is easily the best it's ever been. New toys, new lingerie, and a new-found confidence and desire to experiment a little mean we're having the most fun we've ever had.

I, for one, am so much more than happy with (sex) life!

Once a week for us. Work takes up a lot of time so we're not always in the mood, unless we specifically set time aside (like I am trying to do tonight :P)

Mozz no need to be jealous, every couple finds the balance that works for them and as long as you're happy there is no need to try and compare yourself to others.

Same here bug dude
Married 32yrs, got a bit giggy at Christmas
But before that, 9 weeks

Been with the OH for 28 years now and it has definatley slowed down, would love it to be twice a week or so but more often than not twice every 6 weeks!!

Myself and the wife would be 3-4 days a week, I say days because some of those nights could be 2 or 3 times.... or at the weekend maybe in the morning, during the day and that night.....

I remember when we met 15/16 years ago we were like rabbits during the honeymoon period.... we spent 24 hours once seeing how many times we could do it.... not joking, I was off it for a few days after that.

weve been dating almost 2 years and are probably 2 times a week.

On average twice a week , before we had grown a toy collection probably once a week , the OH has even began making the 1st move too !! Bonus x

When we lived together during college it was every day. Ahhh I miss those days.

Now we live apart due to him working down south and me having to live with my Mum in the Midlands so it's just at the weekends when we visit eachother (and then it's at least twice a day).

We're currently enjoying a rare whole week and a half together and it has been RAMPANT :D I can't wait for it to be convenient to move in together again. Oh and we've been together 4 and a half years :)

FrumCouple wrote:

Mozz no need to be jealous, every couple finds the balance that works for them and as long as you're happy there is no need to try and compare yourself to others.

Only a little bit jealous Frum, if I'm honest. Just cos it's so good I want more... and more!

I am recently single but when I was with my other half we would only see each other on the weekend sometimes the whole weekend or just 1 night. In that time we would have sex 3-5 times, sadly that is all my body can handle as I tare easily even with lots of lube. It can happen when the sex isn't even rough. And I will be sore for a couple of days after. My body wouldnt let me have sex every day even though I would love to. I usually would give my OH lots of blow jobs if I can't have sex.

About 3 times a week for us. More if we no work and on holidays. :)

Our average is something like 3-5 times a week. I would like to have sex a little more often, but complaining might be immoderate. Luckily, holiday season has been very pleasant as we have enjoyed each other almost every day.

I cannot agree enough with those that have mentioned each couple find THEIR balance.
I did not start this thread to gauge "who gets the most". =)
I just had the passing thought that we probably did have sex a lot and was curious what *normal* was.

Like anything, it has had its peaks and valleys in our relationships: work taking more time, travelling, 4 births, 4 children, etc. etc. We have always been very physcial and it simply never diminihsed from the honeymoon phase: when those times did come that we were not as regular we noticed it and made mention that we had to make time. That was nomrally the first step to getting back to our *normal*.

Anyways, thanks for all the good conversation and thoughts.