how good are lovehoney?

we made an order yesturday came this morning good night of fun tonight thanks tolovehoney

Enjoy

my first magic wand in hand i intend to

Enjoy

hope so will be my first time

Enjoy! Did you get any attachments with it?

Enjoy! lovehoney are great!

Im now into my 3rd month with Lovehoney and they are brilliant.

not yet but have been looking only just got the wand today lol

lovehoney best by far we have used them for a long time now would not go anywhere ells

trust me there great

only just got the wand today lol

lovehoney best by far we have used them for a long time now would not go anywhere ells

trust me there great

I am new to Lovehoney, just found out about them recently but so far i love what i see and i have already placed two orders, got the first one yesterday and im super impressed :D Customer service is also amazing! What i ordered was supposed to come with a silk baggy but the baggy was missing and i contacted them via email and they replied within 3 hours and told that a baggy is on its way to me :) I have not tried the Magic Wand but i do have my eye on it! Hope you guys enjoyed :)

Have fun - we love our wand!

lovehoney is the best by far !

we got the wand on the £50 deal and cant stop useing it mmmmmm

Simply the BEST! Discovered them approx 3 weeks ago and haven't looked back. Unfortunately - I'm also skint but man has my sex life improved massively. Hubby thinks it's Christmas. Never had such frequent and enjoyable sex - well since we first got together and were at it like rabbits (that was 6 years ago). Thank you very much Love Honey!

LH are the best!

I have always had nothing but praise for all the staff and Chelsea is just a wee superstar! I've just placed an order, and in such a rush to get it dispatched today (dealine of 5.30pm) I accidently forgot to change my address and it was going to end up at my old house! I had visions of going to my old house and having to sit on the door step waiting for the postman on Saturday morning hahaha But within 6 minutes of placing my order, she had changed my address and even confimed with the werehouse that it would still be dispatched today! Thank you VERY much Chelsea!! :)

Kirsty_x wrote:

I have always had nothing but praise for all the staff and Chelsea is just a wee superstar! I've just placed an order, and in such a rush to get it dispatched today (dealine of 5.30pm) I accidently forgot to change my address and it was going to end up at my old house! I had visions of going to my old house and having to sit on the door step waiting for the postman on Saturday morning hahaha But within 6 minutes of placing my order, she had changed my address and even confimed with the werehouse that it would still be dispatched today! Thank you VERY much Chelsea!! :)

Nawww!! Ill pop this over to her! :D <3