How hard do you like to be spanked?

We have recently started to use some more hitting toys such as floggers, paddles and crops. Previously these were more as part of a role play but now we are enjoying the spanking in its own right.

Does anyone else enjoy to be hit with these toys and if so, how hard? We have not left any marks that last more than an hour or two. Has anyone had marks that lasted longer?

I like pain, so I like to get hit quite hard. Marks are usually there for at least a week depending on the toy used.

My new fav is the Tantus Pelt silicone paddle. Such a beauty!

Very gentle as im a wooos lol. she likes a nice sunburnt looking bottom from our sessions

We're fairly new to spanking, so we haven't got any of the proper leather crops or whips etc. We use the silicone crop (in my profile pic) and I like my OH to slap me as hard as he can with it. It leaves a red butterfly mark on the skin and really stings, but feels lovely and tingly as well. The marks don't last very long though, not like they would with a leather crop I imagine.

We have tried flogging, and it's fun, but it really doesn't hurt that much and I'm kind of always wishing for more when we do it. We use flogging to work up to spanking with a crop now, or for sensory play.

I'd really like to try a leather paddle or crop in the near future :)

I prefer the stinger pain. Floggers dont cut it for me marks onlt last couple hours

I'm the same as FA, I like hard and for the marks to last long as possible - AND my instrument of choice is also the Tantus Pelt ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I like to be caned very hard over my butt and thighs. I love being left with thin welts that I can feel every time I sit down. I like to be whipped too but I prefer this over my back, shoulders and calves and I love it when my OH presses his fingers against any bruising the following day while in company. It's such a turn on to know we have a sexy secret just beneath my clothes.

No matter what type of impact session we have my OH usually starts with a feather tickler, then moves on to a flogger to awaken my skin slowly. He often uses a few paddles before caning (working from satin, then leather then the crueller rubber or silicone) and we use this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25808

most times as it massively enhances play and gently soothes after without taking away all of that lovely heat.

All that said, if it's a bad girl session for punishment all the nicities go out of the window. I get a good flogging and then a caning and no soothing rub down at the end :)

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25808

most times as it massively enhances play and gently soothes after without taking away all of that lovely heat.

All that said, if it's a bad girl session for punishment all the nicities go out of the window. I get a good flogging and then a caning and no soothing rub down at the end :)

Oooh that stuff has been on my wishlist for a while, I'll probably make it my next purchase!

Spoonerism wrote:

I'm the same as FA, I like hard and for the marks to last long as possible - AND my instrument of choice is also the Tantus Pelt ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

<3 It's a beautiful thing isn't it haha!

Well I think it's pretty hard but in comparison to many others I'm sure it's not hehe

Not just me then!

I think we will have to work up to marks that last a week!

Has anyone tried the dressage whip?

I don't like being spanked AT ALL

AsYouWish! wrote:

Not just me then!

Yes, we have it 😊 It's fantastic but with the length hitting what you aim for can be a challenge. It leaves lovely welts too and the noise it makes whipping through the air is so sharp it's actually really unnerving. We love it ❤

Sum Sub wrote:

I don't like being spanked AT ALL

*gives subby the side-eye* We believe you, sub 😋

Do you like to be restrained while being spanked?

AsYouWish! wrote:

Yes I prefer to be restrained, but my partner prefers it if I go on all fours on top of him (so my bum is resting on his penis and facing him) and he spanks me like that. I wish he'd restrain me more often though as I find it a much bigger turn on, especially when blindfolded!

AsYouWish! wrote:

Not just me then!

I have this and it is glorious. I adore it.

I like to be hit fairly hard with whatever the implement is, including hands and like my my marks to last as long as possible. I love a good amount of bum bruising and taking pictures each day to see how they change :)

Beinf restrained when spanked can be a lot of fun and often very helpful for me x

AsYouWish! wrote:

Dear god no.

LadyS wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Not just me then!

I have this and it is glorious. I adore it.

I like to be hit fairly hard with whatever the implement is, including hands and like my my marks to last as long as possible. I love a good amount of bum bruising and taking pictures each day to see how they change :)

Beinf restrained when spanked can be a lot of fun and often very helpful for me x

I love the idea of daily photos! That must be serious bruising!

AsYouWish! wrote:

Mostly yes but sometimes no. My OH likes to make me take it 'willingly' for want of a better term, and he likes to watch me struggle to stay in whatever position he puts me in. I get rewarded if I manage it so there's double incentive 👍