How horny are you now? Part 2

NM---reading about you in Uniforms is not making my day any easier!!!! Love the new Profile Pic btw... before LH forum 8.... now @11... Thanks everyone ;-)

He he.. Thx.... It is so nice to get a pressie in the post that is just pure flirtatious....
Now had a solo hike on the hill... Feet a bit Tired but definitely feeling flirty... I think this exercising is getting me on the go in more ways than one!

I'm spent ;) the MR decided he was going to continue working late so I offered some executive relief - and to my surprise he didn't turn me down! I don't know what's happened but I'm loving this new side of him!

I'm so horny right now. Just seen my FWB but we're keeping it a secret so even though we were being friendly, there was distance between us often, and the heat and the yearning was all there. I even sneakily felt his knee with my boots under the table too... I could see his want it in his eyes, he could see it in mine. Just that in itself has turned me on so much. 10/10

Is this the guy you were talking about before your bf?.. If so.. Fwb can now legit be upgraded to the real thingπŸ˜‰

Really horny atm 9/10, although I have to concentrate on my studying instead.

On a scale of one to 10 ... 6 at the moment!

7/10 now, no doubt rising soon lol

I'm around 6/10, enough that I'll be doing something about it later. Missing my boyfriend!

Hey, i found some nice agency, exactly this http://www.courtisane.co.uk/model/katia/, i meet this girl, shes really awesome. Low price, but really high satisfaction.

I'm about a 10/10 at the moment, been extremely horny the last few weeks having to pleasure myself during the day and get on it will the OH everynight. Still horny after all that so think I may need a new toy to add in to the mix

I am horny all the time right now. I have just started dating a guy and the sexual tension between is electric! I don't want to jump into bed with him yet because i really like him and i want it to work. I have made the mistake of sleeping with a guy on the 2nd or 3rd date before and its only lasted a few months. I really can't wait to get my hands and mouth on him! In the mean time my bullet vibe is really getting a work out!

Very 10/10 will be having loads of fun tonight tho! ;)

8/10 right now

10 / 10 I am being edged ready to be prostate milked to night. So horny gone a week with out too.

8/10 and rising sharply!

Horny today, 9/10 :)

The sun is making me horny today, 6/10 so far.

You and me both 8 /10

just got back on the forum 10/10 for me now may need to go sort myself out