How horny are you right now?

Mrs W here… Mr W still away, work now being extended, so I am now like a cat on a hot tin roof. I am on such a short fuse now, but cannot settle to do anything productive. Probably when the wine-bottle calls I will have to resort to the toys…

6 Likes

Hungover this morning - and I’m always horny when hungover, which is more often than I care to admit

Very. Been just under a month

Wife’s at the gym, sometimes she comes back horny….here is hoping

1 Like

Go and enjoy a toy to tease until he gets home.

Very very horny after watching OH fck her pussy and ass thinking about going up to see if OH wants my cock in her

Extremely! Havent had sex since last week when we had the most amazing and memorable session, right up to the point our youngest walked in on us half asleep, so that put an end to what was turning out to be an amazing session.

My wife knows how much I want to try anal. Up to now the most I get to trying it, is a finger circling her anus. The other night she seemed to be really into it and wet! She asked me to rub my thumb there whilst she was riding me reverse cow girl. Then she started pushing back on my thumb until it was knuckle deep in her ass. We’d been like that for a while and had just taken out and rubbing my erection on her ass hole, just about to enter when…… heavy patter of feet and crying son.

Since then ive not been able to stop thinking about it and now so super horny. If i say anything though, i get told to shut up

6 Likes

edited by mod
@GP17 I’d suggest joining her in the shower… That’s what I did the other night when my wife was having a shower…it made exploring Anal play more exciting for us, especially alongside oral and kissing… That continued once out of the shower after I gave her a nice sensual massage with some new oil I had bought :grin: cowgirl to finish… Was great!! Hope things progress for you both further :+1:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Off the scale… OH flashed me earlier when I was on a Teams call and haven’t been able to concentrate since.

4 Likes

@DLJL This made me laugh, sounds exactly like someone me or my OH would do on each other… No doubt you’d have been looking forward to that meeting ending :rofl::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

10/10. We had a mutual masturbation session last night, I came twice but still so horny.

1 Like

EXSTREMLY right now!

1 Like

God the scale ain’t big enough incredibly horny and having solo time in the bath has only made me hornier I’m in the verge of asking OH to get her ass upstairs get whatever toy she pleases and stuff my ass with it

i am always horny but alas dont get to do much about it these days

Scale of 10, I’m at a 9

Very which is surprising considering what I had in my ass last night

Through the roof.Wife has just sent a video of her sucking cock.She very cleverly arranged a pair of my jeans with the zip down and her realistic dildo poking out which she proceeded to give a blow job to.It looked very real.I sent a message to say i wish i was there with her to which she replied to watch or join in?I replied to join in as i really need to suck cock.Can’t wait to get home to see if i get punished or rewarded for my reply.

3 Likes

So horny. Two nights ago I had a hands free orgasm that was out of this world, came twice. Last two days we have had the grand baby, and again tomorrow so no time for sex. By the time he is picked up we are wiped out.

3 Likes

It must be as the winter is fading and we have had a few warmer days of sunshine my horny level seems to be climbing . I am horny about 90% of the time anyway , but the last few days had had me hitting about a 9 .

Hornier than a horny animal at the height of the horny season. My OH has been working away and I haven’t seen her for a couple of weeks……she’s home tonight.

2 Likes

Climbing the walls. I had to cancel ‘Thursday Wank Club’ this week so I haven’t had an orgasm since last weekend. Massively need that release and hoping to get it tonight

4 Likes