How horny are you right now?

That sounds so nice. I’m so horny right now and if my OH did that to me it would just increase the feeling I’m having which would be torture and pleasure. Especially pleasure later when I finally got some relief.

2 Likes

My OH and I have been teasing and edging each other all week in anticipation of the kids being away tomorrow night. We’re both ready to explode.

2 Likes

Let’s just say I have an itch and it better be scratched very soon…:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Today will be the fourth day in a row for nude sun bathing . Been working hard in the garden and yard . Did two hours working in the front yard wearing my very short cut off jeans while having remote controlled anal toys rumbling and buzzing away . Warm temps and physical work always make me extra horny . So I would rate my horny scale at about a 9.95 .

1 Like

Very horny. We plan to have sex in the garden after dark. Maybe we will see the northern lights as well :sunglasses:

4 Likes

So damm horny! Think I’ll just finger my ass for a while

1 Like

SO horny!

I licked my wife to orgasm this morning when we woke up, then I spooned her for a while and she came again but I wasn’t allowed to cum.
I have been caged all day and she has worn my favorite crotchless knickers without washing after this mornings sex so she will be really juicy which really turns me on.

I have been told that 7:30 is bedtime tonight and my cage will come off if I am a good boy and do what she tells me. At the same time my cuffs, blindfold and gag will be going on.

Only about 20 minutes until I find out what she has planned for me.

3 Likes

A very horny Mrs W here… Mr W is away again on business trip since last Thursday. The way I feel it is going to be get home after work, strip off and start enjoying myself in the time-honored ways …

5 Likes

Very horny at the moment.I’m dressed full-on French Maid complete with wig and make-up etc.Just taken delivery of and signed for a parcel and told by the delivery driver i look lovely as he gave me a big smile.I now have a strange desire of wanting him to put me over his knee and spanking my bum as he tells me although i look pretty i am a naughty maid and need to be punished.It is a strange feeling but one which has made my cock rock hard.I really hope the wife canes her naughty Maids ass raw when she arrives home and i tell her how i feel. :heart:

2 Likes

After last nights session in the hotel room, I am so horny to repeat it again tonight. Got a few of my favourite toys so shall be a late night of solo play.
Don’t know why but hotel rooms get me super horny.

6 Likes

@KentCouple1990 … Mrs W here … I know what you mean about hotel rooms, they have always affected me like that too. On Friday evening I am going out for a meal etc with a couple of long-term friends. Being as Mr W will still be away, I have booked into an hotel for the night and have sorted some toys to take.

6 Likes

My toys were the first thing I put in my bag as I have a habit of forgetting them :rofl:
As I’m staying here by myself I was looking forward to just using all of the room to have some fun. I even split my toys out to first evening and second evening so tonight should be better than yesterday.

Enjoy your room on Friday :blush:

5 Likes

@KentCouple1990 … Mrs W here … yep thats why I sorted my toys early too. Enjoy yourself tonight :heartbeat: :smiling_imp:
Thank you, I will try :heart:

4 Likes

About a 9-5 today . After another four days of tanning and I need to do an all under hair removal today . So right after that I think I will have to get together with myself for a little play time to relieve some sexual tension .

I have felt like that all day but work has got in the way

2 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes: watching yourself do it too that’s a turn on

1 Like

I too love watching myself…im my biggest fan :joy:

4 Likes

10/10 after last night doesn’t help the fact OH sending me little texts telling me seeing as how she had my ass last night I can have hers tonight she even hinted she might try some atm and if I’m a really good boy I can’t have the 10” in my ass afterwards and she may ask me if I want to try atm also

1 Like

I’m on testosterone atm, even the pink henrietta hoover, with that sly “Come get some” smiley face is tempting me :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Off the scale horny. I have been so so horny all day :hot_face: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes