How horny are you right now?

I’m super horny but I got instructed to wear my chastity cage yesterday morning and feel so naughty wearing it

1 Like

I am always so horny, even after yesterdays session. I just want more. Wife and I always had a good and adventurous sex life, but after our youngest moved out three years ago and my wife started working from home as a result of the pandemic, our sex life is off the charts. Seems the more we have sex the hornier I am.

3 Likes

We played a sex board game a few days ago and my wife wants to play another one tonight.

So definitely horny

3 Likes

The “morning glory” thread has been exhausted i think, but this morning i’m pretty sure my penis woke me up an hour early.
I was annoyed when I saw the time as i always struggled getting back off to sleep.
I think it was the hardest ive ever been. It was an amazing feeling laying there edging… fuck knows what id been dreaming about. Didnt last long though, thoughts of struggling at work being tired crept in…

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be fantastic to be able to remember the dreams that give you an erection that could chisel granite ! Years ago when my wife and I would wake up having sex and we both thought the other one must have started it , but we both loved it . I have another way too much to do day , but am a strong 9.5 . If I am lucky I will get to sneak in some nude sun bathing .

2 Likes

:100:haven’t felt the urge to post in pic, but I think that’s gonna change tonight :kiss:

2 Likes

Well 2 weeks down another 5 to go before I’m hone :cry:

1 Like

God im so damn horny !!! OH IS ASLEEEEEP !!!

1 Like

very, work, house guests and weekend events have really been in the way of any action!

2 Likes

Very masturbation isn’t cutting it at the moment, hopefully OH will be in the mood today.

1 Like

This warm weather realy gets me hornier than ever,
Im going to explode if i don’t do something about it soon

1 Like

If ya feeling the horn… just go for it !!!

In a very enjoyable place. I lay and imagined being one of two gorgeous women in a video I watched on Bellesa yesterday, concentrated initially on feelings in my chest area and have now gone all tickly and shivery, particularly between my shoulders and back of neck. :couple_with_heart_woman_woman:

1 Like

Irritable and frustrated levels of horny :smiling_imp:

Very probably a steady 8/10 OH has told me she wants my ass and in return I get hers

2 Likes

VERY…… had one orgasm already today but it’s left me wanting more…… think today is gonna be a me day, have to make use of my day off work

1 Like

My wife told me last night shes got a surprise lined up for me tonight. We’ve worked out a lot of issues and opened up more sexually about what we both want. She says she struggles to find me sexual (though she is attracted to me) but because our relationship is so good and she says im so nice, she finds it hard seeing me in a sexual manor. But she told me shes got some lingerie, is picking up a nice bottle of wine on the way home and once the little one is in bed its film and cuddle time followed by some fun. Shes just text me and told me she wants me to try and ‘snap her in half tonight’ so that should be fun. So to sum up, about 250/10

2 Likes

Maybe a 3/10, not had sex for 2 weeks, husband just started a business and I am doing all the paperwork while he’s working flat out…and we both have our normal full time jobs too.
So both of us are stressed and tired :frowning: and our sexual function just disappears when stress and tiredness happens. Jealous of those who can still do it during these times.
Don’t think he’s even had a wank since, not sure how healthy that is :joy:

@AndyPandy2 Curious as to what you mean with her saying she finds it hard to see you in a sexual manner because you’re nice? Is she looking for more dominance from you sexually do you think?

I think because we are so close and friendly in our relationship day to day it can be difficult to go from that to sexual. But yes, dominance is something she expressed interest in. We used some restraints for the first time the other day and she really enjoyed it

Edit - sex is fine but she likes to be rough sometimes and that’s where the struggle is

2 Likes