How I use the FL/FL for Dummies guide.

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

After some experience, I found these methods work best for me..

For me the goal is to glide as easily as possible, like a white hot poker through butter.

Lube every inch of yourself then apply a bit of water on top of that (a few fingertip size blobs is enough water, same with lube to each 1-2 inches, 2 blobs under the head).

I’m 6" so I use 6-10 small blobs.

Apply 2-3 blobs of lube into the FL+lips, finger the FL vigorously with your thumb for 10-15seconds with a few blobs of water, push thumb in as far as it possibly can go.

Now your ready for action..

re apply water to yourself and finger the FL with water again every 5-10mins to keep gliding as easily as possible.

Usually I last 10-15mins this way (Stamina training unit insert) , more if I go out of my way to take my time.

I use the ID pleasure lube, the FL with sliquid lube was unusable for me (too thick)..

Naturally humping it is best like real sex, just use your hands or something for keeping it in position.

Use whatever amount of furniture/cushions/pillows you need to get the FL at the correct height/position for you.

This works for me pretty much guaranteed everytime at the same quality and within 15minutes.