How long, on average, do you wear a butt plug?

I’m experimenting with longer-term butt plug wear, and I’m interested to find out what others do.

How long, on average, do you wear a butt plug?

• I don’t
  • Just during sex/masturbation
  • About half an hour
  • About an hour
  • 1-2 hours
  • 2-4 hours
  • 4-8 hours
  • more than 8 hours

0 voters

and to add to that, what is the longest time you’ve worn a plug for?

• Just during sex/masturbation
  • About half an hour
  • About an hour
  • 1-2 hours
  • 2-4 hours
  • 4-8 hours
  • more than 8 hours

0 voters

4 Likes

So now-a-days; I mainly use them during sex or masturbation but when I was a bit more adventurous; I have gone out of the house with a remote controlled plug in whilst we went on an extended shopping trip. That was certainly… an experience!

6 Likes

Sometimes for hours and other time only for masturbation or sex. Always love the feeling of having a nice big plug up my ass.

2 Likes

Usually just during sex but sometimes it’s been a few hours as part of extended foreplay beforehand. My wife sometimes ties me and teases me for a while before leaving me to stew before a session. Often I will be be left restrained / plugged / gagged / blindfolded for a while while she goes and gets washed and dressed up. On those occasions it can be a while.

2 Likes

Back when my wife was active and before good remotes and long rechargable battery life existed it would have been great to go out for dinner and dancing with me having a butt plug in with her having remote and her wearing a butterfly vibrator and I having the remote for hers . The fun we could have had .

2 Likes

I find it’s so very hard to wear one for a long time and not be uncomfortably turned on to the point I want to get off and after you hit that post-nut clarity I don’t really want it in anymore aha

2 Likes

I’d say on average it’s 2 - 4 hours, usually sizing up before a pegging session. The longest I’ve ever worn one was probably 8 - 9 hours on a road trip. Just taking it out a few times for some road side peggings from my gf at the time and then putting it back in.

1 Like

I typically will wear one for a few hours max! Although, it’s not a matter of how long you keep it in, it’s how active you are when it is in. I recommend not keeping one in you while working out - it became very uncomfortable hahah

2 Likes

When I use one, it’s usually as preparation for a pegging session, or Sexterminatrix’s fingers/hand if she’s in an exploratory mood…! We’ve tried the going out with them in but, as kinky as it feels, it’s not really a regular thing.

It depends on what plug I’m using and what I’m doing. Normal between 2 to 4 hours but I have gone 6 hours a handful of times.

1 Like