How many cross dressers out there

Got this idea from another thread, just wondered how many crossdressers are out there, M or F, what do you wear, where do get your clothes from, do you dress up for sex, does your other half know?

I mostly wear lingerie from a website called xdress, all male lingerie, not had sex with my OH dressed up but did with an ex Fuck Buddy who got me into it.

1 Like

Yes me. I love satin of any kind and I have to be in entirely satin with red lipstick. This happens regularly. It is all my OH's but she does not know at all! It is a massive massive turn on and I do not last very long as the minute it hits me the sensation is amazing....

1 Like

hubby also x dresses for me we buy his stuff togther places like figleaf or off here or any shops

2 Likes

figleaf looks amazing Linda. Thanks for the info

Yeah I crossdress, I'm also going to be transgender soon enough. I get my clothes from normal female clothes shops. I always dress up for sex aswell.

1 Like

ohhh whens that going to be? Sounds like you are happy with that?

ohhh whens that going to be? Sounds like you are happy with that?

Well I start the whole thing in the new year, and yes I am happy with that. I'm going to be a cute little princess. Well only in the bedroom, actually I'm already that in the bedroom, just without boobs.

2 Likes

Lol I bet you are. Congratulations! Do you see both men and women then?

When I was much younger I only saw girls, since I've started having sex I've only had one relationship which was with a boy. I didn't find him especially attractive but just finding a male who would treat me like a girl was enough for me. So now I'd be happy with either a boy or a girl, well I should really start calling them men and women now but no matter.

1 Like

I enjoy wearing lingerie and skirts, the OH loves to see me in the dress ups. The sex is amazing and usually involves me still wearing the kit as we fuck, very hot.

I tend to buy from M&S, lovehoney and other high street stores.

The good thing about it is that I've always had this fetish, now its being encouraged by the OH, great.

1 Like

Lol yeah - where abouts are you from by the way? I will put an email on my profile if you would like to get in touch...

Yeah it would be nice to talk to someone who is a proper adult about this stuff.

fire away then! On profile - let me know when u have on here n ill check

Nope! I would never do cross dressing personally.

Xdress all the time, I don't have a big frame so no prob getting clothes in high street, my sis usually comes with me so it doesn't look odd, too many assholes out there want to have a go at you if they think your different to them.

I cross dress all the time. My OH doesn't know and was doing before we met. I threw all of it and slowly I've bought it all back again. It really turns me on and opened up new avenues for me to explore. One of which is anal

I cross dress when my wife is going to masturbate or anally please me i wear stockings high heels pvc dresses basques etc and she is fully supportive in our ways

I'm actually pre-op male to female transsexual, I've been on hormones and living as female for over 10 years now, there's no sexual aspect to it though, it's just clothes to me. I think a lot of people have a stereotype of transsexuals that we go around in high heels and fishnets all day every day but to be honest I prefer a comfy pair of ugg boots, jeans and a hoodie

2 Likes

I've been a crossdresser on and off for years but have always had a passion for lingerie. Done the dressing up to wank bit and have done sex in male and female mode though always with women. Getting to be a lot more like Madame Butterfly - I just feel more myself in women's clothes though on a day to day basis I wear a mixture - women's jeans and undies and men's shirts as a rule, but often I'm out in all-female gear.

Over the 40 or so years I've been aware of cross-dressing it's gone from being a kink or abnomality to partially acceptable - still more taboo than being gay but I present as a obvious man obviously wearing women's clothes and get no hassle nowadays.

1 Like