how many cuckolds out there

Can anyone who's a cuckold, or in a cuckold relationship post on here, I'd love to see how many more people like me who are in chastity and dress enfem for their wives. NO wannabes please, just genuine cucks so I can get a good idea. Plus if their are any good cuckold site where you can chat with other like minded people

Keep chat friendly and open to all etc etc, check the rules buddy. That 'no wannabes' comment is uncalled for. Who are you to decide if someone is a 'genuine' cuckold?

Sorry lovebirds, the last thing I wanted to do was cause offence to anyone

We play with chastity but I am not a cuckold. Just doesn't do it for me although I have had thoughts of the wife having another man. In reality it would kill me.

I am in chastity but don't cross dress and have been in cuckolding relationships twice in the past but I am not now. Would love to do it again and we have talked about it a lot, but my OH isn't ready for it (if she ever will be at all) and of course it's totally her decision.

If you are looking to chat on sites other than this then can I suggest that there are chastity forums with sections for cuckolds - but beware there are a lot of posts there that don't seem to quite ring true!

Thank you Keptlocked, I shall have a look

I am definitely interested in the subject, as well as in the areas of chastity and crossdressing. I like the idea of my OH getting done by other guys, but she would be less up for it

Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

I am definitely interested in the subject, as well as in the areas of chastity and crossdressing. I like the idea of my OH getting done by other guys, but she would be less up for it

My OH often has me kneeling at the end of the bed whilst I'm dressed enfem, in my CB6000 and hand bound. She gets as close to the end of the bed as she can whilst she pleasures her self with her favourite big black dildo, often making her self squirt all over my face. Trust me you'll get a fantastic buzz from it watching but being unable to touch, it's the next best thing to watching your wife with someone else

Scubaman wrote:

My OH often has me kneeling at the end of the bed whilst I'm dressed enfem, in my CB6000 and hand bound. She gets as close to the end of the bed as she can whilst she pleasures her self with her favourite big black dildo, often making her self squirt all over my face. Trust me you'll get a fantastic buzz from it watching but being unable to touch, it's the next best thing to watching your wife with someone else

If you want to simulate the idea you could also try what we've done. My OH has had me locked in my cage, hands tried to the head board and a dildo gag strapped around my face. She's then ridden the didlo and played with herself until she's cum while I'm powerless to do anything - what a fantastic view and a hell of an erotic turn on

Both of those sound really hot! I do like the idea of being locked