How many men sit to pee?

I stand, my aim is true! :wink:

4 Likes

I love a sit down wee!

1 Like

I’ve tried it ( part of my kinky femdom fantasy) , but can’t seem to do it right .
There always seems a few drops left , if you see what I mean

1 Like

I’ve never sat to have a wee lol but my best mate always does. I don’t get it to be fair

1 Like

I prefer a bloke to stand because I like to watch…right turn on

6 Likes

Always sit when having a pee at home. It’s more relaxing to sit. Plus the OH prefers me to sit so I sit.

1 Like

Sitting isn’t an option. My d*ck hits the pan.

2 Likes

Stop pissing in the sink.

8 Likes

:grin: I’ll definitely stand for that

I was trying to get one of those toilet seats with the front part missing to solve that issue, but misses didn’t like the idea for some reason lol

1 Like

I am reminded of the scene from South Park, with Butters and how to sit upon the toilet. :slight_smile:
I am firmly “seated” in the sit-down camp.
I find it beneficial for a number of reasons, some highlights being:

• stealth (I am not waking my OH or infant son who is asleep in the next room in the middle of the night)
  • cleanliness ( makes zoning the area much faster / easier)
  • comfort (old back injuries mean being seated offers more comfort)
  • moment of respite (being an “IT person”, chance to catch up in email, news, LH forum posts, etc.)

To each their own of course, but this has been my preferred approach for years now.

1 Like

My husband does now, his ‘aim’ was never very good before but like a couple of others have also, he got a PA piercing a couple years ago so it’s easier if he sits down.

1 Like

Only if my wife demands I sit when we are in fem/sub mode

Good questions. I personally sit to pee when it’s combined with a good 'ol #2.

I know some guys are forced to sit by their Femdom Mistress as a rule to “humiliate” them. Some guys are also required to wear cages in addition to that and I’m nto sure how many cages make it difficult to pee standing up.

I personally tried a cage from here (can’t find the link) and I was able to pee standing up.

Oddly enough one of the things that impressed my OH when we were still dating was that the toilet seat was clean after I’d use her restroom.

I actually thought she was messing with me but when she insisted she wasn’t, I kinda felt awkward. I guess wiping the seat or lifting the lid isn’t common?

Thankful I actually took at least SOME of the lessons my mom tried to teach me into adulthood lol

1 Like

Sit and stand depends on how I feel at the moment and sometimes I will go pee in the yard but only in the morning because morning wood makes it hard to hit the bowel :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So true, so true.
Morning wood does have it’s problems.

Depends how much I trust my aim. Sometimes sitting is so much handier. But have had to start standing more to show 5yr old son how to do it. He asked his mum, but unfortunately she couldn’t help so I have to do it lol.

2 Likes

My own toilet, I will sit, I can go on my phone etc

Anyone elses/public toilets , stand all day long!

2 Likes

My ex husband did this, I had never known a man to sit while peeing before and it took me a long time to get used to. My toilet seat was always printine though so definitely no complaints.

1 Like

I love a ‘lazy wee’ as my wife calls it. I sit down like 90% of the time

3 Likes