How many others?

My hubby has sexomnia, for those who have no clue what im on about, he has sex with me while hes asleep. normally so am i!

We dont want to find a cure as none of us mind it. im just curious about how many other people actually have it? xx

Both myself and my partner have been known to do this in the past, once we both did it, woke up half way through and then questioned which had started it ! I don't think we actually have sexomnia, moreso just very vived dreams that someone turn into real life.

It actually stems from having childhood sleeping disorders, and my OH had night terrors quite bad. My ex used to do it aswell but that was only if we hadnt had sex in a couple of weeks xx

once apparently i reached between my oh's legs and tickled his balls while i was asleep

I remember two occasions when I woke up on top of my OH having sex with them. It has only happened twice in my life but it was very strange! I must say it was more enjoyable not being aware of what I was doing and then still being half asleep throughout the rest!!

I remember two occasions when I woke up on top of my OH having sex with them. It has only happened twice in my life but it was very strange! I must say it was more enjoyable not being aware of what I was doing and then still being half asleep throughout the rest!!

YoungEssexCouple wrote:

Both myself and my partner have been known to do this in the past, once we both did it, woke up half way through and then questioned which had started it ! I don't think we actually have sexomnia, moreso just very vived dreams that someone turn into real life.

I think this is what happened to me... but one of the times I did it my partner thought I was awake and he was also awake until I woke up, stopped, and was like 'What the hell is going on!!' I was very confused!

Glad this came up actually, very recently my partner woke me up in her sleep with her legs spread, knees bent and fully playing with herself. When I mentioned it in the morning she knew nothing about it, since then she has done it a few more times. I find it pretty amusing :)

Apparently I'm not very amorous when I'm asleep! I've kicked and hit him (and woken us both up) No matter where I start the night I seem to gravitate to the edge of the bed!! I don't like to think what all this may mean! Apparently I talk nonsense too ;)

ToyingAround wrote:

Apparently I play with myself in my sleep and often fondled my partner sometimes...it's quite funny hearing the tale the next morning, but also slightly worrying as to what I have done or said.

my OH is normally more both more amourous and more agressive. What i mean by that is that hell caress me more than he normally does and then tells me in a slightly aggressive manner exactly what he wants, i love it! xx