How many smooth couples?

My girlfriend has always removed her pubes and got me into trimming and shaving when we got together and I prefer being smooth now. She talked me in to trying waxing and we have been going together for our pubes waxed since earlier this year so we are really smooth most of the time. Any more couples who are both smooth?

We are.

1 Like

We are x

We are also shaven smooth, nothing worse than a mouth full of pubes from either party

We are

We are mostly although last autumn and winter we both Lee it all grow out. We enjoyed watching our bodies get hairy and the feeling during sex is so different. In spring we both went smooth again and love shaving each other. We haven’t discussed yet whether we will repeat our hairy experience this autumn.

Ooh nice got to keep warm for the winter lol

We are

1 Like

We are and I get to do both of us![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Nope.

I like the initial smooth feel but I quickly run into trouble with sensitive skin, ingrown hairs getting infected - no fun. So I trim enough to look nice in sexy stuff but actually quite like the ‘what the hell’ feeling of not shaving.

No chance of getting my OH anywhere near shaving anything other than his face but that is fine - I love snuggling into his big hairy chest. Body hair can help those sexy phemerones travel...

Each to their own! As long as everyone in the relationship is happy, anything goes.

yep

Just a small landing strip OH loves a bit of pubic hair

both are clean

Myself yes , Wife not so much .

Wife yes, but I’m just trimmed. Been thinking about it, but not sure if I could put up with any rashes, I’ve never got on with shaving upstairs let alone down there! 😂

We are both smoothly shaven, front and back. We shave each other, for those awkward-to-reach places. I now shave from face down to pubes, since we went on our first naturist holiday this year.

Horneehubby wrote:

Wife yes, but I’m just trimmed. Been thinking about it, but not sure if I could put up with any rashes, I’ve never got on with shaving upstairs let alone down there! 😂

I found I like being smooth downstairs rather than having the hair but the shaving was a pain although it did get better. Never thought I would be open to waxing downsatirs but she talked me into trying it and I wouldn't do anything else now.

We are naturists and each summer we holiday at naturist camps. We shave off all body hair - I do his back - and let it grow back over the season. We both stay trimmed down below all year. We had a phase of being totally smooth there for a few years but think a touch of pubic hair is sexier.

Trimming and edging for us mainly :P

Shaved in parts but styled to look sexy for the rest.

Both tried shaving everything but didn't get on with it, longterm for looks, and growback. Fun to do every now & then tho.

Peakcouple wrote:

We are naturists and each summer we holiday at naturist camps. We shave off all body hair - I do his back - and let it grow back over the season. We both stay trimmed down below all year. We had a phase of being totally smooth there for a few years but think a touch of pubic hair is sexier.

Love the thought of you both enjoying your summer holidays 😁. I as the fem half liked a little bit down below and also hubby but he has completely shaved there for many years and like me the same so no big deal x