How many smooth couples?

Oh. This has set me thinking. Off tack . I'm sorry but it brought back a memory of years ago before I met my husband. It was a week or so before my 18th birthday. I met a man quite a bit older and when he was naked he was soo so hairy 😁 He was neck to toes in hair. I was initially shocked. My goodness. It was like being made love to by a gorilla animal man lol. When giving him oral his hair tickled my face. The romance didn't last long. Sorry but wanted to share xx❤

My wife has a small strip though I alway keep trying to make her clean shaven when I wax her. I’m neatly trimmed though would love to go fully shaved.

Both smooth here I shave but my SO uses veet

Depends, we seem to go through cycles. OH goes from totally smooth to full 70's Bush, stopping at landing strip and neatly trimmed triangle in between. Myself it is all or nothing, from completely smooth to the natural look. Prefer smooth makes penis look bigger. 😉

All bare here.

Both love to keep it smooth here too!

She is and I’m nearly trimmed with shaved balls.

both totally bare, we had it all lasered off. Love it!!

Both my wife and I. Always liked my wife that way and for past several years it is my preference for me and my wife agrees.

Girlfriend is smooth, I'm trimmed very short.

We both like to be bare but it doesn't always happen if we're busy it can go a bit 70s. MrHL uses a trimmer in the shower and I shave but I struggle to get in to all the more tricky spots like close to the lips. Any tips for the more fiddly nooks and crannies would be appreciated as i love the smooth look and feel but can't always get the results I want.

I've been smooth for many years, I love the feeling of it. My OH is when she can be bothered or when I do it for her :)

Yep

1 Like

I love having smooth balls, nice feeling when rubbed. Agreed with other comments about the lack of pubes during oral 😉

Shaved or trimmed at times. of course never bushy.

I am totally shaved, from front to back. I think it helps her tongue move further down towards my balls and possibly even further! Life is very busy these days, so the wife is fully shaved when she has the time, maybe monthly i would guess. I do love a clean shaved face for oral on my fully shaved wife !

Mr DS was trimmed now smooth all over, and Mrs DS is waxed, and has been for many years, judging from the locker room, this is the new norm, certainly for the ladies, and gaining momentum with the men.....

We are both smooth and we both prefer it this way. My boyfriend was extremely hairy down there when we met but said he wanted to try removing it. He let me shave it all for him after a while and found he really liked it so kept it that way. I have a friend who has done my waxig for a few years and now she does us both.

I'm trimmed but I love my wifes ginger pubic hair, has to be about 5-10mm long so I can feel it as I go down... Which I do a lot. Saying that when she shaves its like a different person which is a turn on, especially if I'm not expecting it!

Both waxed here