How many times a day are you masturbating?

I am a least once a day even when having sex, you?

At least once a day, you can't beat a bit of self loving

Rough guess, about 0.356

How many times a DAY? ha!

Do you people not have jobs to go to? :-)

I have organised my toys by brand into 3 different lockable boxes, with a few waifs and strays dotted around for convenience. I figure if I can get a box out each WEEK and give all the contents a good workout, maybe with a quick bullet vibe session on a different day, plus a couple of good sessions with the OH then I'm doing well.

Things to do, people to see, etc - but, at best, that's 4 times a week. 16 orgasms.

I think the difference is that women take a lot longer but can have several climaxes, whereas men can enjoy a quick wank and move on... I'm generalising tho.

Hubby can’t have sex any more so it’s all solo fun, and sometimes my sex drive goes wild. On an average day once or twice, but on a wild day 6,8,10. Time is the only limiting factor. Sometimes I just can’t get enough.

(And yes I work full time and don’t play at work).

Fun Louise wrote:

Hubby can’t have sex any more so it’s all solo fun, and sometimes my sex drive goes wild. On an average day once or twice, but on a wild day 6,8,10. Time is the only limiting factor. Sometimes I just can’t get enough.

(And yes I work full time and don’t play at work).

Good for you, Fun Louise!

I was joking about the work thing.

Even so, 10x is impressive!

At least once or twice a day! Someties 5 or 6.

Every other day roughly, at the moment. Roughly as in approximately... not brutally ;D

About 2-3 times a day currently!

A couple of time a week for me these days. My girlfriend is a bit of an expert and masturbates daily.

I try to have at least one session or orgasm a day. I can do it with toys or just my hands. Masturbating with toys is way better but of course that needs more prep and care so I do that when I have time to. I usually do it with my hands before I go to bed as it helps me sleep.

I probably only masterbate once every 3-4 days..

I'm actually not at the moment, haven't for about a week/fortnight perhaps but before this every other day, sometimes twice a day

I masturbait 2-3 times a day