How many times did you order this month?

Too many considering lockdown means Iā€™m barely managing to see the OH! My stack of wonderful little things is getting higher and higher with no chance to use them :sob: doubt itā€™ll stop me picking up a few more bargains though :grimacing:

All depends on what i see (Iā€™m a sucker for the daily deal!)
But 3 times in Julyā€¦ once already in August :flushed: and its my birthday month so Iā€™m guessing Iā€™ll treat myself again at some point!:grin:

3 times since i last posted on here i think (1st time was some of the outlet lingerie, 2nd time was the womanizer because i couldnā€™t resist and the 3rd time was in the 3 for Ā£15 foreplay thing so i got my friend a present too - you know your friend trusts you when she doesnā€™t question why youā€™re asking what lovehoney toy she wants :joy:)

None yet but have a birthday coming upā€¦have several items in my basket and my wishlist tooā€¦mmmmm decisions decisionsā€¦:scream:

Twice so far for August, once last month and Twice in June(my entire order history).

Most recent got a good deal got 5 things for $55(after reward so free shipping)

@CurvyJilly Happy early birthday and deciding on what to get is the hardest part especially when so many things look good!

2 Likes

Thank you @Enchantress29ā€¦fingers crossed a naughty weekend away getting booked tooā€¦:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds fun! How naughty are you thinking?

You seen this thread Kinky night away?

Canā€™t wait for my birthday for the Lovehoney discount! Gotta get my wishlist ready :slight_smile:

First order this month just made, a his and hers wand attachment each, and a black suspender body stocking. It was pay day yesterday and i just thought sod it!

Hi,

So far this month (Aug) Iā€™ve made 4 separate orders!

I think I may have a Lovehoney addiction :joy: xx

Just the once and itā€™s due delivery tomorrowā€¦quite excitedā€¦the enchanted underwear setā€¦a black suspender belt and a roleplay outfitā€¦just hope they fitā€¦

:scream:

1 Like

Snap, mines coming tomorrow as well. Although im a bit sad because my drawers where I keep my toys will be completely full. I may need to invest in a new set of drawers lol

Iā€™ve just made my second order this week! 2 new butt plugs, nipple suckers and nipple clamps.

Usually once per month, seems to be our running average.

Weā€™ve placed 3 quite big orders this month and 2 last monthā€¦ loving it.

Just once but I spent Ā£220 and that was with my birthday discount!

1 Like

Weā€™ve only placed the one order this month, for theseā€¦

And

Should be here for my days off, start the weekend with a bang.

New to LH but have recently done 3 or 4 orders over a few weeks, there are a few more things I have my eye on as well so I feel another order is soon on the horizon.

2 Likes

Nothing since June :no_mouth: has my eye on a butt plug though

1 Like

Twice, this YEAR, marketing should be trying to encourage members that have been here years that are starting to fall away in terms of purchases?

1 Like