How many times do you masturbate and where?

Masterbate when ever I can and any where I can. Sometimes 3 times a day

Only when I’m allowed. Usually in bed being watched by my wife/keyholder. Typically every 3 to 4 weeks.

2 Likes

Generally on my own property, a few times a week is normal for me, but ill go out or boredom, cant sleep, have an erection for too long or honestly sometimes just because I can lol

1 Like

We’re in lockdown. So the simple answer is ‘probably too much’. :sunglasses::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

At this point in time I don’t, wife horniness is on overdrive right now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but probs about once a week if I got the time and chance lol before recently

Probably on average a couple of times a week. Some weeks it’ll be more and then sometimes I might go for a few weeks with none at all.

Not as often I used to and I’d like with the kids at home but after the 8th its gonna look like a battered sausage when I make up for missed solo opportunities!! :grin::grin::grin:

Every other day!

2/3 times a day if I had my way lol…grown up kids at home now so not so easy but I’m highly sexed so I often feel the need to go & have a sneaky play, often play for hubby …nothing more powerful Or sexy then laying spread eagled on the bed in some sexy undies favourite toy in had…I’m a squirter so it can get very very damp lol …but one sure way to get hubby Rock hard esspessially if he walks in whilst I’m mid way throu…

Usually a quick one every day. Always make time for a long play for an afternoon about once a week. Except that annoying one week of the month when I get very frustrated :grimacing:

Me, usually like 2-3 times a week. I’ll usually try and find time to use my Fleshlight but sometimes its just by hand.

MrsGman80, usually daily she says, she loves her wand vibrator and it doesn’t take her longer just rubbing her clit either. She says she feels more relaxed after her orgasm and has the urge to do it daily so takes care of business for herself.

In bed

Depends. Sometimes nip upstairs early for a bash off. Sometimes the mood catches me like the other morning when I finished in the sink before brushing my teeth. Sometimes in the shower. I’d kill for a solo aneros session​:roll_eyes:

Most mornings In bed, once or twice a week in my home office (bored wank to break up the day) and maybe once a week at night if I’m struggling to get to sleep whilst partner is snoring away :sleeping:

I’m my late teens and early twenties I would do it anywhere, at work, under a canal bridge, once outside in very thick fog, in my car etc, at the gym etc. but bow it’s just at home.

With teen grandson living with us , it limits where and when . Bedroom , bathroom and on a rare occasion our home office . Winter time maybe 2-4 times a week . Summer especially while tanning and motorcycle season , more like 5-9 times a week . But I am pretty good at it as I have been preforming it for over 40 years . Grandson will most likely be moving out at beginning of summer , so nudity and masterbation and if I can talk my wife into it , SEX .

1 Like

Depending on mood can be 2 or 3 times a day
Everyday for a week or two then if my mood changes could be once a week

I would say 2 to 3 times a week and just in my room. Tends to be late at night right before I go to sleep x

Every couple of days I guess? When the sub isn’t around in lockdown that number has been pushed down quite a lot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would say every other day and it’s normally very late in the evening

I think about 3 times a week on average, sometimes more sometimes less depending on where I am and how much time I have.