How many times in 24 hours do you think of sex?

I never stop thinking about it :)

Same as Throbin, runs through my head all day. In the shower especially.

I must admit I do think about sex all the time. I simply just can't get enough of my hubby ;)

Lulu26 wrote:

People actually make it through the day without thinking about it? Cant imagin what thats like! Lol its hardwired into my brain!

Ditto

As above really!! It's pretty constant!

Permanently.

every hour probably! its worse at the weekends when im not distracted by work.

Me and husband spoke about our intimacy time as i thought i wasnt doing enough and being lazy... turns out i was doing enough but we got lazy as in comfortable with each other so the talk did really well for us both... now most of my day im thinking of sex than i use to... i couldnt put a number on how many times tho.

I've never counted but it feels like its most of the time. It makes me worry sometimes that there is something wrong with me.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I've never counted but it feels like its most of the time. It makes me worry sometimes that there is something wrong with me.

I used to think that too. . so you are not alone.

All the time recently, I seem to have a hit a really horny patch

I think about sex a lot. My soon to be wife turns me on. We are both horny.

All the time I can't get enough of my wife

Solofungirl wrote:

Id say the same as solofungirl. I dont remember ever not thinking about sex for most of the day but lately its just gone overboard. Not that its a bad thing ;)

All day everyday :)

I think about it so much that I feel like animal.

Unfortunately, constantly isn't a number. But it's definitely several times an hour.

devildogs8 wrote:

Solofungirl wrote:

Id say the same as solofungirl. I dont remember ever not thinking about sex for most of the day but lately its just gone overboard. Not that its a bad thing ;)

Not a bad thing at all; it's quite fun actually!

A lot of the time recently

Non stop! Mainly beacause i'm extreamly unsatisfied with what I get ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)