How many times?

I mostly only see my GF on the weekend, so it tends to be 3-4 times on Fri, 2-3 on Sat and 1-2 on Sun!

Sadly, never. Been over 3 years (41 months to be exact), but even though we are married, I do not consider us a "couple" any longer due to the lack of intimacy. We are too focussed on raising the kids plus the two children more or less destroyed her down below....so I simply enjoy my plug and other various kinks and rub one out every few days.

thats so sad (no offence) that a relationship is like that :(

Every day if I'm lucky!

Between 4/6 times a week.

Daily, sometimes twice a day depending on where the kid is at.

I'd say at least once a day. Kids are gone maybe 2 or 3 times.

Between 2 and 5 times a week I guess. Sometimes a quickie, sometimes longer.

Work commitments mean that on the whole its restricted to Friday and Saturday nights. Fridays good old vanilla sex then saturday it's her wearing something sexy all day, me wearing these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19080 and a glans ring all day. Often go biking together and stop to do the business along the way as a prelude to the evening's action

anythin from 0 to 5 times a week as parner works nights 5 on 3 off we try to squeeze some sexy time in when we can but its hard when you have 3 kids aswell even if its a quickie just to bring us bk together/central after the weekly dramas