How many toys do you use regularly?

I've had one toy die on me, one that I've just chucked out and one that I seem to have stopped using since I bought a load more toys recently.

This leaves me with 3 that I use regularly and one that I can still use if I get bored of the 3 in circulation at the moment.

Some people here have a lot of toys, so my question is how many toys do you use regularly? (once a week or more)

Also how do you rotate them?

I now have about 17 but I use different ones depending on my mood. There's usually 4 different ones I use often

For solo play i think we both stick to the same few.
for sessions we love getting a large selection out and trying a bit of everything. Nothing like a bit of blindfolded guess the toy!

I use different vibes depending on what batteries I have on the go, so I guess that's my method of rotation. Although my most used toys are probably my glass dildos, which seem to be brought out during every single session.

out of 20+ toys i have 2 or 3 that get no use one being a mini vibe made out of "nature skin" (LH don't sell this brand) that's too much effort to maintain after use and 2 that get minimal use of the rest i use depending on my mood and what batteries i have to hand

flaneur wrote:

Some people here have a lot of toys, so my question is how many toys do you use regularly? (once a week or more)

Also how do you rotate them?

Not counting those in the mail and those I cannot yet take, I have 40 backdoor toys, and I use all of them actively. Usually 20-25, but simetimes more than 30 per session, switching the set and the order of play every time. Those which I gradually stop using, for whatever reason, are simply thrown out after a while.

I have about 14 but I only really use 2 on a regular basis. 3 more I'll use every now and then but I leave the rest until I feel like digging through all my mess in my room to find them.

I must admit, I get confused when picking my next toys for personal use. When using toys on others there's about 25 different items (mixture of male, couples, and female), which get used regularly.

Wifey and I have about 20, but we regularly use 6.

I have 30+ toys. And there are few toys, which get very regular use, about 5. Some, which are used once, twice a month and some I only use occassionally when I feel like it.

I admit I did not use either of the 2 butt plugs in my collection for few months now, simply because I did not feel like it. But when I am in the right mood, they do have regular use. Same with clit and nipple clamps. I havent been in the right mood for 2 or 3 months until last week and now they are getting used again.

So some toys can be in the boy for a bit before they come back to use.

We have about 40 and use at least 10 each week. Some toys haven't been used in months because I keep getting new more exciting things but I know I will go back to the old toys some day and be excited by them again

Thinking about this question, I was wondering if you would include restraints, blindfolds etc in the count?

Alastor wrote:

Thinking about this question, I was wondering if you would include restraints, blindfolds etc in the count?

I was wondering about using several things at once as I was writing the post. If you count them in your toy collection then include them.

3:

1 tend to use a wand (just invested in a lelo smartwand medium)

2 some lube.

3 i have the satisfy me curved silicone dildo and use it if I'm on my own and want penetration.

I have 6 from Lovehoney and 1 from Amazon currently and tend to use one smaller one, followed by one larger one at a time ;)

But I prefer my bigger ones because the little ones do nothing for me :L

I have a fair few toys- probably 30 or so, and I use my Lh wand most times, but use the others fairly evenly, so they all get used about once a month or so?

My toy box is mostly full of restraints and different lubes, there's only 4 toys in there for her, 2 clitoral only vibrators, 2 penetration vibrators and 1 sleeve for me, I'd say all 5 of them get used pretty regularly and we don't have a set way of rotating which one we use, it tends to be whatever toy she fancies at the time.

We are down to 3 regularly and a whole draw and case full of unused ones.

We mainly use LH Wand, Rabbit and Ben Wa Balls.

We do however also use a whole bundle of Bondage and Spanking stuff.........but don't really count them as toys as such :-)

Vibes, bullet style etc 5

Vibes, wand 2 (but one now needs replacement)

Vibes, massage 3

Vibe G-spot 1 (but have some pending)

Dildos, various, vaginal 4

Anal beads, dildos etc 4

Butt plug 1 (others pending)

Restraints, cuffs, blindfolds etc 6

Hitty-whacky stuff 2 (more pending)

Kegel Balls 1 set.

Lube 3 favourites.

Massage Oils 2 favs

I have two 'go to' toys that get the job done. But it does depend on my mood.