How many toys in your collection

PinkVixen90 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

250 ish?

Wow

Double Wow with pure jealousy thrown in. 🀘

Bought first in March 2018 and now have 22 with a selection of lubes and lingerie.

Bennyboy69 wrote:

Bought first in March 2018 and now have 22 with a selection of lubes and lingerie.

I can see me being like that I have 2 in basket waiting for pay day all ready

Items currently owned is approx 150-170, items ever owned is nearer 600.

I have at least 200+
I couldn't possibly count, other than my glass dildos, I have 35.
Then I have kinky stuff, must be at least 100.
Lingerie is a huge collection too, gotta be 100+.
#addicted 😝

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I have at least 200+
I couldn't possibly count, other than my glass dildos, I have 35.
Then I have kinky stuff, must be at least 100.
Lingerie is a huge collection too, gotta be 100+.
#addicted 😝

Glass is awesome πŸ‘πŸ˜€β€οΈ

I ordered another 2 today so that is 3 for me now

Gosh, right now i would say about 60... over the years, I'm guessing around double that πŸ™ˆ

I had a massive clear out and now it is around 20.

A lot was unopened so a few friends got some gifts and a local woman who upcycles clothing took a ton of unworn lingerie of my hands... Looking forward to seeing what she does with it!Β 

My fabulous wife and I have around 20. We have two that we use regularly and these two went away with us last weekend when we went to our friends wedding I was the Best Man and my wife was Maid of Honor. We stayed for three nights at the hotel that they got married in paid for by both sets of parents as a Christmas gift (last years).

About 30. But a good range. Anal beads and plugs,dildos/vibrators, a number of penis sleeves and pumps, wands. First bedside storage box now full and looking forward to starting a second. The nice thing about a selection is that nothing gets boring, although we have a couple of firm favourites. I can some posts are in the hundreds. How do you go about choosing once you get to that stage, any concerns about whether a new item will be too similar to something you already have. Even with our limited number we've started to encounter this

Probably around 30 including clothing, all bought from here or Lelo within the last five years. I am growing old disgracefully 😊

My dog ate one yesterday - so that is minus one!Β 

Wow Leanne, that’s not something you hear everyday. Hope the dogs okay! One of our cats shredded a silk rope which was hanging off the bed a few weeks back πŸ˜‚

Just had a huge clearout so I’m down to two fleshlights and a thrust stroked and only two dildos for myself. My partner still has quite a few but we’re down from over 60 to about 15 now, but I ordered another toy yesterday for my partner and will be buying a new fleshlight next week πŸ™ˆ

Probably around 100 including clothing!!!

I just have 1

Around 20

I just spent a couple of days sorting and cleaning all my toys and bought little (and some big) cotton drawstring bags for each toy to stop different materials reacting to each other and I now know I have 63 toys (was 67 but leaking batteries has caused some casualties!).

Moving on to the under bed box of lingerie next, guessing there’s going to be 100+ items in there!

oh where to start... to many to count,, but I do enjoy them when I get the chance, I also have lots of lingerie, ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

too many too count... I probably need to do a clean out