How much oral

Hi all

Just wondering how many times a week do give and get oral ?

Not as often as I'd like (on both counts)!!!

its a huge part of our sex life.

we have oral sex more than actual penetration sex.

several times a week to give and recieve x

every day if I had my way!!! lol but on average I give 2-3 times and get once but that is more to do with location and availability of a convenient place etc, but I get finger stimulation 3-4 times a week if lucky? How about you guys?

Oral 3-4 times a week, fingers or toys maybe 2 times a week.

No were near enough just one bj a week :-(.
Rich.

Prob 2 times a week , usually oral is a huge part of foreplay for us both. Once she does me I do her giving me time to recover so the resulting sex lasts longer xx

The bj's I get from always hot are magnificent she has been researching and improving her technique not that it was bad in the first place. I really love giving oral could eat pussy all day love to see the effect it has especially when oh pushes her pussy into my face because I'm teasing her by bring her close then backing off

Whenever we have have sex which is usualy near enough daily, but in times like this (I have a sprained hip so am resting it - rare sex in one position lol) we do LOTS of oral. We have a cool game called oral statues where the receiver has to stay still and silent and if they move or make a noise, we swap! So fun xx

I'll give my partner a bj before sex so about 7/3 times a week.

And my partner will give me oral about the same. :)

I give my partner oral before sex to get him nice and turned on so usually 6-7 times a week! I'd say he gives me oral 3-4 times a week x

I'm in a long distance relationship but both of us are very keen givers and grateful receivers so multiple times a day for both.

Someone's gotta clean up the mess.

Don't get oral but I give it most nights

Usually only get see my OH on the weekends seen as we don't live together, so not nearly as much as we'd want to xx

love giving and receiving oral but especially love giving. would say give about 7 times a week and receive about 4.

Me receiving? Pretty rarely. Me giving? Maybe 50% of the time we have sex. Of course I'd love receiving more, but herself is still a bit lacking in confidence to take the initiative.

We've been together 25 years, and its only now that her confidence is growing, so hopefully I'll benefit. However, even if my BJs don't increase, I'll savour and enjoy the ones I do get. Quality not quantity maybe?

I love receiving and giving oral, especially giving.

It's lovely being between my wife's thighs flicking her love button with my tongue & hearing the responsive moans of delight. I also love her taste & smell - I can get aroused just by the thought !!!!

My wife usually gets oral sex every time - she can't cum from penetrative sex alone, but easily explodes when I'm giving her oral. Sometimes I cum inside her first & sometimes it's nice to make her cum first then enter her in the throws of her orgasm.

A couple of bj a week.

My OhH gets none. She doesn't like it. No that's wrong. She likes it but she finds it weird that i go down on her.

Clit conductor wrote:

The bj's I get from always hot are magnificent she has been researching and improving her technique not that it was bad in the first place. I really love giving oral could eat pussy all day love to see the effect it has especially when oh pushes her pussy into my face because I'm teasing her by bring her close then backing off

lol you know how I like my research!!! so it was only 'not bad in the first place' then!!! cheeky!!! but the spray does help (when I remember to use the right one!! lmfao). I love to give you a bj turns me on loads. You can eat my pussy all day any time you like!! must admit it is very, very pleasurable when you do treat me to oral, love the finger action of course but oral is by far my fav!! You are a very tallentent boy!! hehe

He gives to me maybe twice a month but that's fine with me as it's not my favourite.

I give a quick one to him pretty much every time we have sex because it acts as a good lube.