how much you really love....

Hi forum,

well I would like start a new question not about how do you use toys or the way you use them, but I would like to ask is...
* How much do you really love anal sex / toys?
* Do you make your butt hole ready for anal sex by going from the smaller toy to the bigger?

* Does yout biggest anal toy is indeed your biggest one, or do you alway want to challenge your self with a bigger one?

* And for last, how far will you edge your self with anal toy?

xoxo
J.J.

i love to start with my smallest and work up

and i 'll edge my self for hours it's amazing

and back to front i love my anal toys and i'm allways looking for more

I am very fond of anal sex, and find it more rewarding and satisfying than any other form of sexual activity.

I could get a great orgasm from anal play. I used a small finger vibrator in there too, which was great for added sensation during masturbating. It's a very different sort of orgasm, but my whole body would shudder and it felt amazing!

Me too. I have wonderful orgasms from anal play that cause my entire body to spasm and shudder. Sometimes I will faint. Afterwards I feel totally renewed!

* Do you make your butt hole ready for anal sex by going from the smaller toy to the bigger?

Yes. I'm fairly experienced with this now, so I only need a little preparation to receive a fairly thick toy. I can do this by taking some cream on my fingers and being over the bathroom cabinet and rubbing the cream into my hole, while at the same pouting my anus outwards.

* Does yout biggest anal toy is indeed your biggest one, or do you alway want to challenge your self with a bigger one?

The smaller toys are good for warming up but seeing as I start from fairly large I can move to big fairly quickly.

The best sensations come from deep inside, so the toy has to be both big and long!

Rythmic back and forth motion with a big toy or fisting will then bring me to an orgasm of the sort mentioned above.

Not sure what you mean by "edge"; but if you mean how long I play see below:

Usually until I'm tired or I feel sore. I'm primarily interested in the orgasm, so size is not such an issue, but as bigger usually brings an orgasm sooner and the full feeling is so great in itself I'm always trying to work up to larger. My limit is about three inches thick. Sometimes I can manage this size, but on other occasions it just won't work. I would like to be able to get the Large Anal Banger in, but so far have not even got close!

Hi,

I meant there, is how far will you go with buying more and more bigger and longger anal toys...

Will you also try to bring yourself to the edge how trying bigger ones..;-)

J.J.

BTW...

for myeslf I adore longgggg dildos.... alone or with a strap-on attach to a female.

J.J.

anybody wanna add something more?

At some stage in a session, I will try a toy that so far I have not been able to get in. I've got to be careful at this stage because in the past I have hurt my hole and have spent months applying pile cream before it gets better.

i have atoy that's too big but i'm determine not to give in just yet!!!

Silk_Touch wrote:

Hi forum,

well I would like start a new question not about how do you use toys or the way you use them, but I would like to ask is...

Love it, mostly when I'm playing by myself. It's a wonderful diversion.

Have had lots of fun practice, but always start slim and deep and then decide whether to go for a little wider and stay deep (anywhere from 9-16" depending on how long I have, how I am feeling, how the body responds), or to stay shallower and go for a stretch whether with balls or playing with dildo diameter step by step in the session

While 'learning', I kept going for the challenge, steadily increasing either depth or diameter, sometimes both. I have some v large toys now that I haven't completely mastered and so as I currently have less time to practice, I think the challenge of my current collection is more than sufficient to keep the hunger. :-)

All evening, whether with butt plugs and doing something else for a while, or through the physical test of working up from size to size during a session. All sorts of fun.

xoxo
J.J.

i love to edge myself for hours then with my biggest toy bring my self to a gushing crescendo lmd xx