How often do you have wet dreams?

Please remember not to engage in 1-on-1 chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So glad I’m not the only one :rofl: I’ve ended up naked too a few times :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Interesting that I came across this thread…

Only this morning I had a very vivid saucy dream and in the dream had a great orgasm. When I woke up I had cum all in my pyjama bottoms…

A great dream but not so keen on the sticky mess the moment I woke up!

I used to have wet dreams lots when I was younger, and actually quite pleased at the age of 38 that I’ve had one and everything is still “firing” really well, it seems! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sorry @Lovehoney_Brenna!

Is that in general or is it ok to talk back & forth in the lounge?

Edit: what technically constitutes 1 on 1 chat? I picture using the “reply” feature as kinda talking back to a specific person. Though for me anyone is free to respond I guess

Conversations should be kept open for all to join, so avoid only replying to one member and asking them specific questions. Eg. “Who here likes peanut butter?” vs " @anon8189768 Do you like peanut butter?"

People should feel comfortable joining in on any thread and not feel like they are interrupting a conversation they “aren’t a part of” because of 1-on-1 chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

That makes sense. Thank you for explaining :slight_smile:

1 Like

I might have had some during puberty - but as an adult, I think it’s only happened three times.

It would happen more, if I went a few days without ejaculation. But why would I do that?? :laughing:

When it has happened, the dreams have been weird and frustrated, not particularly enjoyable.

Had one the other day and my white Calvins went transparent with a massive load!

1 Like

My hubby had one last week, he might get one a month or so. I heard him moaning a bit but he didn’t wake up. It wasn’t long before we were getting up and he had cum in his undies.

Rarely, maybe once a year for me!

I had one Sunday morning, I was laying on my side with my head on his chest, hubby said I was moaning and groaning in my sleep, grinding on him and my hand was down his boxers and I was wanking him off. He woke me up by kissing me and well… Can guess what happened next

3 Likes

He just went for it, leading you to have multiple orgasms, which spurred him on to come, leaving you with jiggled legs? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: yep that’s the one

5 Likes

Not often but I’ve had a handful I’ve the past couple of years. I had one last night and made quite a mess of the bedsheets! :see_no_evil:
We were cuddling and spooning a lot in our sleep for a change, and I had dreams of taking that ass for a ride… Shame it was just a dream. I guess I’ve been a bit pent up recently! :smirk:

2 Likes

I used to have these quite often. Sometimes I’d be dreaming about having sex and other times I’d be dreaming that I really need to pee and I can’t find a toilet. I usually wake up just as I’m cumming holding my penis trying to stop it. Sometimes I’d just wake up with cum all over me or the sheets.
Once I did wake up and I’d cum all over the wifes bum and I was too embarrassed to say anything and just left it. She never noticed

3 Likes

No way, I can’t believe she didn’t notice!! :rofl:

It happened over 15 years ago and I was to embarrassed to say anything at the time. I told her about it last year as we have become much more open with each other the last couple of years and she had no recollection of it ever happening.

2 Likes

Wow. Thought I was the only to have them later on in life.

Not had one for a while now but remember the dreams being vivid

2 Likes

My hubby still gets them now and again, every couple of months and they happen if he can go without wanking for a couple of weeks. I think it is really hot that he gets them so he will try to refrain from wanking sometimes to see if they happen. He does wear underwear to bed so usually the first he knows about it is that his undies are full of his cum as he doesn’t usually wake up when they happen.

2 Likes