How often do you swallow?

I like the taste of my own cum. I do not see me as gay, but I am turned on by pictures of penises. I have a fantasy of giving a blow job and swallowing all of his cum. It will never happen for I would not cheat on my wife. I just swallow my own cum instead.

7 Likes

If you did follow through with you fantasy I think it would be amazing, it was for me​:shushing_face:

The wife would not be happy if I did.

constantly or I drown

1 Like

Purely for the sake of laziness I’ll swallow - less clean up required. I love a pearl necklace or facial but then I have to go to the bathroom and clean myself up. Or you end up playing ‘Hunt the Jizz Patch’, especially if the room is dark - “Where’s it gone?!”, “Oh, no, I just put my arm in it!”. Whereas if I swallow I can just go straight to sleep and the sheets stay clean for another day :+1: .

8 Likes

Wife agrees to swallow for the easier cleanup if she has to but never a fan to swallow.

We usually end up playing ‘Hunt for Blonde Bunny underneath the jizz patch’. :joy:

‘Oh no, I can’t see her, where is she, I can’t find her, she must be be buried underneath all the jizz.’ :drooling_face:

3 Likes

My wife swallows every time I pull out

Have never had anyone swallow my man cream… Maybe one day​:rofl::rofl:

Every time I give the husband a BJ - sex goal achieved…woohoo! :raised_hands::partying_face:

4 Likes

@Saffron18 yay, good job! I’m still working on it :roll_eyes::unamused:

2 Likes

My own - more often that I thought I would so hot!

I also love the taste of my own cum I have been eating my own since I was a teen. Trust me. Wait till you taste another mans cum. It’s so yummy I started with cleaning my girlfriend at the time. We would party with other couples and all end up naked and on one bed together. She would get so turned on watching me clean her up after she just got her pussy filled. And I absolutely loved it to. Cum is delicious. I prefer thick chunky white loads. It also is the best lube you can use for ass play

2 Likes

Last night, and I literally had no choice. I don’t even think it can count as ‘swallow’ if it was shot straight down into my stomach :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Not that often these days as he loves to finish inside me but I most admit I love it, deffo don’t think there’s too much :heart:

2 Likes

I don’t swallow, but nothing like blowing my load inside a mouth!

1 Like

Not often enough​:joy::joy:

I’ve never had the opportunity but willing to try it

Everytime I give a BJ that doesn’t end up in sex lol but even if ends up with me being fucked, I do like a good suck after

5 Likes

Every time I put my tongue in her.

2 Likes