How often do you use your sex toys?

I use toys about 5/6 times a week, and I have sex with IH probably twice a week as well. Insatiable!!

My wife and I use toys as part of forplay!

This post is no longer available.

Oh wow that's nice.

What toys do you use on yourself and OH?

x

My OH uses hers in spats and spurts...sometimes a fair few times a week...sometimes a few times a month if that.

Me pretty similar. But on average once a week solo play.

Sexy babe - what toys do you use with you OH and yourself?

often daily, but sometimes can go a few days/week without using any toys or my fingers.

Kinky Lala - I don't always use toys with OH but I sometimes use flavoured lube or masturbation cream. He isn't keen on stimulating gels since I gave him one which smelled like Ralgex and burned him!!! We also have cock rings, one is vibrating.

For me, well, where do I start!! Lube, butt plugs or small anal dildos, g spot vibrators, clit vibrators, leg restraints, labia spreader, clit stimulating gel/balm.... 😉

I think every time we have sex one toy is used normally a vibrating cock ring or a bullet. I use mine a few times a week when the other half has a 'headache' lol

Purring pussy - what toys do you use?

Bigtrak - what toys do you use on yourself? x

Sexy babe - mastrubation cream?!! That sounds interesting! Would you recommend? Would like to give it a go. I presume you just put it on your pussyv

I would probably say 1/2 times a week max, I am feeling really lacking in my sexual drive lately! Trying to do some things to get it back to 'normal' again

Scoob wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I would probably say 1/2 times a week max, I am feeling really lacking in my sexual drive lately! Trying to do some things to get it back to 'normal' again

That really seems on the low side to most on here!😜 Hope you get your mojo back soon, maybe a few new investments are on the table??

I got the we vibe wish last week.. it's amazinggg!!

For me I try and have anal sex at least 3/4 times a week with my toys. So I'm very happy. It not like having sex with a lady, but I do get off.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Scoob wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

That really seems on the low side to most on here!😜 Hope you get your mojo back soon, maybe a few new investments are on the table??

I got the we vibe wish last week.. it's amazinggg!!

Paige, is that the only toy you have? I figure since you work at LH, you would have more toys then that.

I have an array of vibes/rabbits and tails that I use several times a week usually, sometimes more, sometimes less 🙊

most of the time we use a toy or two