never have

first time you had outdoor sex

first time you ever had an orgasm?

17 then not for years!

first time you were spanked

First time you had sex in a car

First time you had sex in the shower?

Hey guys and gals

Love the idea of this thread, but please make sure you bare in mind the content which you're posting.

At Lovehoney we believe that life begins at 18. Although the national age of consent in the UK is 16, we stick to the belief that adult activities begin when you're an adult, in other words - 18 years old.

Please keep this thread 'Lovehoney friendly' by not discussing sexual activities which you may have experienced before the age of 18.

Thank yooou!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey guys and gals

Love the idea of this thread, but please make sure you bare in mind the content which you're posting.

At Lovehoney we believe that life begins at 18. Although the national age of consent in the UK is 16, we stick to the belief that adult activities begin when you're an adult, in other words - 18 years old.

Please keep this thread 'Lovehoney friendly' by not discussing sexual activities which you may have experienced before the age of 18.

Thank yooou!

Eek I did wonder, sorry :)

First time you went on a date?

i was 14 and we went looking for stamps for his stamp collection!!! he bought me chocolates and i was mortified lol (why i dont know!) we never spoke again after that date! ah young love lol x

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

i was 14 and we went looking for stamps for his stamp collection!!! he bought me chocolates and i was mortified lol (why i dont know!) we never spoke again after that date! ah young love lol x

So do you have a question to continue the thread

14 i got fed up if a girl trying to bullying me...she never tried again!

How old were you when you had your 1st orgasm?

ooops sorry!!! doh to me!

answered that one above, first time you sent/received a valentines card x

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey guys and gals

Thank yooou!

Hey Jess, sincere apologies - wasn't thinking when I started the post.

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

ooops sorry!!! doh to me!

answered that one above, first time you sent/received a valentines card x

14 I think.

What age were you when you went on your first road trip (no parents just friends)?

21, just passed my driving test and me and my mates piled into my little mini van and went to York! not any great distance, but still remember it well many years later!

what age did you cook your first xmas dinner!

24, I did a full 6 courses for 6 friends.

What age were you when you bought your first car?

wow, at to yours for xmas lunch this year!

21, shared car,

40 own car!

what age were you when you had a tattoo

What age were you when you first travelled across the Atlantic?

what age were you when you got your first job