How to bring up the idea of anal play with my man

@MissTig, as Gentle Giant has said just remember to go slow & use lots of lube.

Receiving anal play for either sex can be a bit worrying, & a lot of men worry more about receiving than giving.

Women are often the stronger sex when it come to anal play.

Hopefully you OH will have the time of his life on Saturday !!!!

If he's anything like me, he'll love it & there will be no going back

Good luck & hope you both enjoy......

J.

Thank you JB I appreciate the encouragement.

By the way, did you have a good birthday? :)

MissTig wrote:

GG Just bought that prostate massager you reviewed, will be here on Saturday so planning a nice early night. Will let you know how it goes. :) I'm actually feeling pretty nervous, don't want to make him uncomfortable in any way.

HI MY, one last thing have a look on line @ some prostate massage sites and anatomy pics. Be confident and he is in for an amazing treat. Good luck and enjoy

@MissTig,

Yes, I had a great birthday thanks & an even better evening - my wife tied me up and we both had a great time.

I'll leave the rest for your imagination, unless you ask nicely!!!!

Thank you GG I will have a hunt tomorrow :)

So glad to hear that JB, sounds like you had a great time ;) you deserved it. :)

MissTig wrote:

So glad to hear that JB, sounds like you had a great time ;) you deserved it. :)

Hi again MissTig. noticed on your profile you reviewed the slim Gspot vIb. The prostrate massager is allmost the same but its smaller all round, esp the head. Will be thinking of you both, Must say Iam excited for you both, it is such a wonderful and intermate thing to do. I do hope he finds out how lucky he is to have you do this for him

Gentle giant wrote:

MissTig wrote:

Hi again MissTig. noticed on your profile you reviewed the slim Gspot vIb. The prostrate massager is allmost the same but its smaller all round, esp the head. Will be thinking of you both, Must say Iam excited for you both, it is such a wonderful and intermate thing to do. I do hope he finds out how lucky he is to have you do this for him

I hope it's smaller! Got a small butt plug for myself from LH today and he was like 'oh my that's huge'. I said, it's smaller than you are. I thnk he's pretty nervous about it, but I've said he can stop at any time if he's not enjoying it, just to relax and see what happens. I'm getting excited about it too, I really hope he enjoys it, I know I will! :)

MissTig wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

MissTig wrote:

I hope it's smaller! Got a small butt plug for myself from LH today and he was like 'oh my that's huge'. I said, it's smaller than you are. I thnk he's pretty nervous about it, but I've said he can stop at any time if he's not enjoying it, just to relax and see what happens. I'm getting excited about it too, I really hope he enjoys it, I know I will! :)

Hi Miss Tig has it arrived? Ihave asked My OH for this tonight she is over the moon for me asking. She thought I had gone of it. Bath massage then bed

Gentle giant wrote:

MissTig wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

MissTig wrote:

Hi Miss Tig has it arrived? Ihave asked My OH for this tonight she is over the moon for me asking. She thought I had gone of it. Bath massage then bed

It's due tomorrow. :D Super excited now. I gave him a nice bum massage last night and he said he liked me touching his bum. I just hope i can get him relaxed enough to enjoy it.
Lucky thing! I hope you enjoy your night :) xx

good luck xx

Thanks hun, I will report back tomorrow :) xx

MissTig wrote:

Did you find any sites on the internet? My bath is running now. It all sounds very promising can't wait to find out how it goes for you.so so excited for you.

MissTig wrote:

Good luck for tomorrow !!!

I do hope your OH enjoys it.....

Not really, nothing useful anyway. Will have another proper look tomorrow. Thank you hun I'm excited too, spoke to him about it today and he's very apprehensive but prepared to give it a go.

Enjoy your bath/massage/treat! :)

Thank you JB :)

MissTig wrote:

Not really, nothing useful anyway. Will have another proper look tomorrow. Thank you hun I'm excited too, spoke to him about it today and he's very apprehensive but prepared to give it a go.

Hope it went well??

If you couldn't convince him, let him know how much he's missing out! Past few months i've been on a bit of an anal role, toys coming in weekly, it's a great feeling and one i hope you get him to experience! Just be patient, it takes a while to really stretch out your body down there and the ass simply put cannot be given enough lube, always be generous with the lube, i tend to find i can really open myself up wider than usual if i've been really giving with the lube and not feel sore at all afterward. If he feels sore then more lube for next time

As for prostate massage, it's actually a little harder than you might expect. They say it feels like a small but hard round object, hell if i can find it to massage though and i can go wrist deep. With a large enough toy and in a riding position i can hit it, that feels amazing, it kind of i suppose would be the closest a man can get to a G spot so to speak. I've reached orgasm purely by riding a toy that was directly stimulating the prostate, just takes time, patience and lotsa lube. I do recommend buying an anal douche as well, messy process, but it really helps and makes the whole thing more hygenic too. I don't recommend actual enema kits to clean him out, i find them kinda painful. They sell anal douches on LH for £8, really worth investing in!

think this is a post ill be watching as i want to introduce this to my oh also, he doesnt mention anything when im looking at prostate massagers or butt plugs so i dont know wether to just buy one or talk to him about it first.. im a bit shy when it comes to talking about things with him so maybe if i buy like a beginners one and just pull it out during foreplay and see if he runs? lol

Jester91 wrote:

MissTig wrote:

Hope it went well??

If you couldn't convince him, let him know how much he's missing out! Past few months i've been on a bit of an anal role, toys coming in weekly, it's a great feeling and one i hope you get him to experience! Just be patient, it takes a while to really stretch out your body down there and the ass simply put cannot be given enough lube, always be generous with the lube, i tend to find i can really open myself up wider than usual if i've been really giving with the lube and not feel sore at all afterward. If he feels sore then more lube for next time

As for prostate massage, it's actually a little harder than you might expect. They say it feels like a small but hard round object, hell if i can find it to massage though and i can go wrist deep. With a large enough toy and in a riding position i can hit it, that feels amazing, it kind of i suppose would be the closest a man can get to a G spot so to speak. I've reached orgasm purely by riding a toy that was directly stimulating the prostate, just takes time, patience and lotsa lube. I do recommend buying an anal douche as well, messy process, but it really helps and makes the whole thing more hygenic too. I don't recommend actual enema kits to clean him out, i find them kinda painful. They sell anal douches on LH for £8, really worth investing in!

Tonight is the night. Just waiting for my LH order to arrive with a prostate massager in it. I have long nails so don't feel comfortable doing the massage with my fingers. Thank you for the advice, I was thinking about getting a douche for myself actually but forgot so thank you for reminding me. :)

Never enough wrote:

think this is a post ill be watching as i want to introduce this to my oh also, he doesnt mention anything when im looking at prostate massagers or butt plugs so i dont know wether to just buy one or talk to him about it first.. im a bit shy when it comes to talking about things with him so maybe if i buy like a beginners one and just pull it out during foreplay and see if he runs? lol

lol I wouldn't recommend that hun. Have you tried touching his bum a little when your doing bj/hj? See what feedback you get, take it from there.

MissTig wrote:

Never enough wrote:

lol I wouldn't recommend that hun. Have you tried touching his bum a little when your doing bj/hj? See what feedback you get, take it from there.

Miss T Have a great nite watch for your pot tomozBy the way what treat is he going to bestow apon you.