How to build a sex room on Netflix

We’ve loved watching this series , we are hoping to redecorate our room and en-suite at some point in the next year or two so it’s given us quite a few ideas. We’ve already got the tantric chair that’s in so many of the episodes and probably the entire LH range of toys so really we just need to consider decor, though I’d love to add in a padded cross when we do eventually redecorate.

4 Likes

We ordered our chair about a year ago now from abroad and it ended up costing us more than we expected thanks to postage (about £300) but we like it so it’s worth it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not seen it yet, but as you are all recommending it I will put it in my to watch list.

2 Likes

Watched the show last weekend, kind of built my own cross around my closet door with 7 tie downs and a wooden frame and couple sets of cuffs now I just need me and wife to be home together for more than an hour to try it out. But it was cheaper than that red cross which I found online for a ridiculous price. I haven’t figured out what to use for padding yet. Might try some foam you find in dining room chairs sewn into a pleather fabric, than stapled to the door.

Hadn’t heard of it but will be watching now! Sounds like it has produced a lot of interesting conversations between couples as well so looking forward to that!

Mrs_K put this on Friday eve, and personally I couldn’t take to it.
One, frustrating, as we’re off of kink a little right now, so then having it in face is like a ‘here’s would you could be having!’.
Two, I found the lady quite annoying, all excited about something that then felt like ‘…and?’
Obv it’s being shown on TV, and therefore a wide audience etc., and I appreciate that some of it may be eye opening for some, it just felt very meh and predictable.

I really enjoyed it. Loved that they showed that the idea of a sex room can be so different to your typical Red Room.

I definitely have no space for a sex room, but got lots of ideas on how to make our space more intimate.

Just found the series, could reignite the interest in DIY, in more than one way. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I noticed this new series on Netflix yesterday, and it’s safe to say that I binge watched the whole 8 episodes in 1 sitting. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Really want to buy my own place now so that I can build my own sex room in the basement!!!

Anyone else seen this show and what are your thoughts?"

5 Likes

Not seen it @Sophie01 May be I need to get into the 2022’s and get Netflix.

3 Likes

Sounds like a most useful show to watch… I’m picturing blue Peter but for adults with the classic lines of “and here is one I made earlier” :joy:

1 Like

Duplicate thread so will probably be merged…

Check out How to build a sex room on Netflix @Sophie01 .

I’ve not seen it yet as work has been mental the last couple of weeks but it’s on my watch list ready :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oops @Lovehoney_Brenna I didn’t realise. Could u please merge these. x

1 Like

Great recommendation guys. Just watched the first episode and keen to see more.

After learning of it here I suggested my wife and I give it a try . She surprised me and said OK . She has been inactive with me for many years , she is disabled and is on many medications . She has made talk of getting our sex life back in action . As we watched the show she suggested when the grandson moves out to make the spare bedroom into a sex room . As we watched she warmed up to some of the items and toys they were using , yay . She did fine with all the couples except the same sex ones . She handled the multi person group better than I would have guessed . We tried not to burn through them , but that leaving you hanging at the end sucked . Have to watch the next episode to see how that turned out . Think we have one and a half episodes left . Anything that gets her interested in sex is fine by me . So maybe a dozen more seasons ?

5 Likes

I finished watching the series last night and my husband has agreed to completing our bedroom properly though I’m desperately hankering for a St Andrews cross he keeps warning me it’ll be a bit obvious for the kids…

However as I was watching last night the thought crossed my mind that my Mother has also been watching this series and now she will know for sure that we don’t have a gamer chair in our room LOL OOOPS

I plan on watching this with the wife…hopefully she’ll see things that she fancies trying and open up to some kinkier stuff!

1 Like

Anyone else watched the new series on Netflix? Dreaming of your new sex room? Any tidbits going to be input in your house? What are your thoughts on the series?

Spoiler alert For me, I really liked the secret swinging bookshelf into the room, keeps it nice and secrety :wink:

Interesting tidbit, being from the states, I noticed that all of the cut shots are from Denver, CO and I was interested to see that most if not all of the episodes were from there.

4 Likes

I am definitely going to watch it but with insane working hours at the moment I haven’t had time yet, however… there is already a How to build a sex room on Netflix topic :+1:t2:

3 Likes

We loved it. Our favorite was the poly familys room. Just wish i had the room to get creative.

1 Like