How to choose the right underwear

Yes but as I said right at the start, “specialty” underwear isn’t my thing at all.
The kinkiness for me comes from wearing entirely fenale lingerie as I get something of a thrill from seeing and feeling something intended to enhance the grace and beauty of the smooth female shape forced on to the entirely different blunt male body.
Guess I’m just a bit of a purist!
Each to their own.

I get it and good on you. I am wearing prosthetic breasts, C cup bra, and silicon vagina today while doing laundry and dishes. The silicon forms help with the fit of true female underwear. An outfit I don’t wear to work at all but fun when alone at home with chores to be done.

1 Like

So I happened to mention your comment of wearing lingerie when there are “chores to be done”.
One thing lead to another and now, apparently, this is on its way! :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hushed:
Never done costume lingerie before but what the heck.
Wish me luck! :laughing:

3 Likes

LOL… all I can say is that it makes the chores a little more fun.

Well yeah. Not usually my kind of thing at all though. I’ve always gone with functional if slightly flirty lingerie so this is entirely new. Will have to see how it feels. :blush:
Just noticed it’s crotchless…….on a man? :face_with_peeking_eye:

I’ve found the best way to wear crotchless for a man is to let it all hang out through the hole. It feels great. I also wear a thong at the same time if you want to keep it all in place :wink:

That did cross my mind. Just never had to!
Suspenders attached to knickers is a new one too.

One or two pairs of my ladies knickers are crotchless but the camel toe gaff that I wear with them keeps everything nicely tucked away and really neat.

Well……didn’t I look utterly ridiculous and damn sexy at the same time doing the housework this afternoon?
:wink:

1 Like

So anyway, a lot of “firsts” for me with this lingerie.
First time I’ve worn crotchless, first time with suspenders attached to the knickers and first time wearing a halter-neck bra.
Success all round :grin:
Bra is very forgiving in terms of fit and isn’t excessively tight as is so often the way when buying a set with the right size knickers (I often find a set with a good fitting bra then has overly-large knickers due to girls hips/waist being a bit broader). Really like the halter style as it looks super-sexy across male shoulders. :yum:
Knickers very comfortable too as they are quite full despite the crotchless detail which is perhaps the only bit I don’t love. Difficult to decide if “in” or “out” works better if you get my drift? :sweat_smile:
Attached suspenders worked out fine. Might have to get some more knicks with attached straps as it gets round the slipping belt problem. The rear detail is terrific on these and again makes a male bum look amazing as does the lace detail around the top of the legs. Just love it.
Only wore it at first to try on but ended up wearing it all day and in to the evening. :star_struck:
Doing the French Maid thing was fun too. I did toy with the idea of getting a full costume but held off in the end. Might look at some other themed lingerie now though.
Any ideas?

1 Like

Hi @marbles1 , I’m a regular buyer of stockings on the Lovehoney website and have found if your are fairly tall (I am just shy of 6ft tall), then always go for the plus size option. A pair of thigh-high stockings that come up to just above the knee is not a great look! :stockings: :joy:

Yes, I learnt long ago to go for just about the largest size stockings there are. Obviously some brands are better than others and I do have a couple of go-to brands that I now know fit me really well. :grinning:

1 Like

I have 2 or 3 pairs of crotchless knickers but the camel toe gaff that I wear retains everything so nothing escapes. It also gives a nice smooth look. Very feminine.

1 Like

I had a full French Maid outfit made to measure plus petticoats and it is awesome,i will be getting more in different colours.Well worth the cost.

1 Like

I’ve just bought my first pair of knickers in a retail shop.
We were buying lingerie for my wife and i chose a nice pair of white knickers for myself too.
When we went to pay it was quite obvious to the assistant that they were for me as they were a totally different size to all the rest .

4 Likes

Well it’s the weekend so I’m wearing my cami-suspender to bed :yum:

4 Likes