How to dominate a man in bed

I want to try something new with my boyfriend, by dominating him, my bf is the first guy I've been with and I want to show him I'm not a bookish, and shy. I can be shy to start with but after the initial shyness I can be quite confident, and comfortable.

I have discused being more experimantal with my boyfried and he seemed very excited with trying new stuff.

I have also been reading up on domination in the bedroom, like agreeing upon a safeword, teasing him.

I just want to know other stuff on dominating my boyfriend.

I don't want to go too extreme I was thinking of a light dom/sub role to start with

Thanks x

I actually would love to hear ideas on this aswell, I usually like a man in charge but on occasion my (recent) ex loved when I got a little dominant , ideas would be great for when he gets his head in gear and realises he'll never have better sex and come bak for more haha ;P xx

missbaker wrote:

I want to try something new with my boyfriend, by dominating him, my bf is the first guy I've been with and I want to show him I'm not a bookish, and shy. I can be shy to start with but after the initial shyness I can be quite confident, and comfortable.

I have discused being more experimantal with my boyfried and he seemed very excited with trying new stuff.

I have also been reading up on domination in the bedroom, like agreeing upon a safeword, teasing him.

I just want to know other stuff on dominating my boyfriend.

I don't want to go too extreme I was thinking of a light dom/sub role to start with

Thanks x

HI go for it this is a very erotic thing to do for your man. He will be really happy that you want to this for him.

well as I have referred to before. 1 thing you can do that does tick all the box's is a prostate massage. As a man it is totally amazing to receive, as for giving one Miss Tig has just done this for her OH you need to get her thoughts as a woman. But the bit she posted she really enjoyed doing it

I like it when my wife dominates me in bed.

Last week on my Birthday she first tied my cock up in ribbons. Then tied me up so I could touch her and did what she wanted with me. Made me cum multiple times & made me stimulate her with my tongue while I couldn't move.

It was all very erotic & we both had a good time !!!

I'm Submissive in nature so unless I'm very drunk there is no chance of me evening considering to dominate a man in bed

Hi I'm a submissive male and could probably give you a few ideas, but time is short right now - if you still want some input after you've read the other responses drop me an email - you can find my address in my profile.

Hi Miss B. I'm generally the submissive one in our relationship but every now and then I like to dominate. As GG said a very nice way to take control is to offer your man a prostate massage. This thread has lots of detailed advice in it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/785999-how-to-bring-up-the-idea-of-anal-play-with/

When it was time for me to do the p-massage, I ran my OH a bath, put on some relaxing music, candles etc and gave him a nice massage first. It makes you feel very much in control in a loving caring way.

Secondly, I'd recommend putting on some sexy undies, something that makes you feel powerful and attractive. Perhaps you could have a go at tying your man up, blindfolding him and rendering him completely under your control. Maybe if you're both up for it get something like a flogger and alternate between soft tickles and sharp flogs for the pleasure/pain bit.

I think it really depends how far you want to dominate...and communication is the key. For example, you might be up for the p-massage and he might not be ready for that. Talking helps set the boundaries and discover what turns you both on.

Good luck :)

i agree miss tig

the first time my wife did ( who was relativly shy to take the lead ) was to dress in high heeled and thigh boots a basque and instruced me to lay flat on my front where she tied me with ribbons at ankles and wrists.

she had some pron playing in the background that i could also see and she then proceeded to spank and cane. all gentle stuff to start with and ended with some toy play.

its developed from there, particulary as i have told her how far i am comfortable going with anal play etc but the whole occasion was special as she wanted to take the lead. when she finally allowed me to orgasm it was very powerful.

cock rings are also good fun when you start.

P x

I'd start with being tied to the bed (just use scarves or dressing gown belts) and blindfolded. This in itself puts you in control and you can see if you both like it.

Is there any other ideas of how to dominate...

My OH recently dominated me and after he asked when I'm going to dominate him... I don't like the idea of the prostate thingy though =/ and I've tied him up before...

Maybe too much info but when he dominated me he just held me down and well unsexily as it sounds pounded away - which was really really good... For me using ties and blindfolding my OH is nothing new... Anyway to sexily tease him until he begs for it?

OH has confessed to reading my posts on here so 'HELLO' if you're reading this =P

You could do a striptease for him but command him to stay and NO touching. :) I'm sure that will drive him wild. You could spank him, have you tried that?

i find a slow massage with oils which touches everywhere but the actual penis with toy included at some stage works very well at getting me to point where i so want to explode but know i cant touch as part of the instructions from wife. even more so if a tight cock ring applied and if very lucky she will then sit just out of touching distance and masturbate in a nice slow show for me.

at that point alaineB i tend to be begging! xxx

Not tried spanking.... hmmmm....

Will have to bring that up and see what he says... I've done a strip tease before but I seem to have no will power and crumble before he does and just end up jumping on him hahaha oops lol

Something I like to do is give my OH a blowjob and then after he has cum his member is super sensitive and I like to tease the head which drives him absolutely wild.

Sorry if that's TMI! :P

This thread is giving me great ideas for how I can take that further though. Perhaps tying him up and teasing him to release then waiting a few moments and starting again, rinse and repeat. Sounds fun! :D

Does anyone have any advice on how to tie someone down when there is no headboard on the bed? I know of underbed restraints but it's a bit short notice for me to get some next time I see him.

This on next day delivery

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16308

Plus some rope from a hardware store

Or this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

We realllllllly want it, but could do with a new bed first. Ours is broken :(

MissTig wrote:

haha not going to make a joke about breaking the bed... Anyway those restraints look great would love to get some myself to try.

Recently me and the OH tried pegging which defo made her the dominant one haha. Not for everyone i know, appolgies if it is of no use to the OP. Just thought i would chip in.

mr wrote:

MissTig wrote:

haha not going to make a joke about breaking the bed... Anyway those restraints look great would love to get some myself to try.

Recently me and the OH tried pegging which defo made her the dominant one haha. Not for everyone i know, appolgies if it is of no use to the OP. Just thought i would chip in.

Tell me about it! :D They do look great don't they, I've heard good reviews of them too.
I was going to mention pegging too, but like you say it's not for everyone. My OH isn't interested in that at present but maybe in the future....who knows!

Thank you for your tips, I'm not too sure he or I will be comfortable with prostate massages at the moment.

I was thinking of wearing this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25160

and buying a flogger, cuffs, blind fold, and red candles (to set the atmosphear).