How to dress us as a Milf?

milf is a stupid phrase. like there has to be a word for an attractive mum because they're so few and far between? and its such a derogoratory phrase made up by teenage lads perving on their friends mum, no doubt. im surprised any woman takes pride in being refered to as a milf. I'm not entirely sure what the OP is trying to ask, but the best way any one can be attractive is to be confident in what you're wearing and smile :)

I think the term should be WILF ( Woman ) or PILF ( Person ). This would take away any doubt about dress codes and any other anomalies. Sounds daft, but might work.

JM88 wrote:

I always thought the concept of a milf was something triggered by the american pie films.

a woman old enough to be your mum, but who looks younger, or more dressed up than other mums.

Another example from the world of tv would be in the inbetweeners, wills mum. However the concept of a milf only exists when there are non milfs to balance it. In the inbetweeners for example, the lads fancy wills mum because she looks younger than the other mums, and is presented nicely. Hair always styled, make up done, small figure with nice clothes on etc. whereas the other mums are more casually dressed, no make up and no hair styling.

so in that sense the one who stands out as being more attractive to the younger lads is the milf. If she was just on her own though it wouldnt really make sense.

Its also not really a look you can do. Ive heard women in their teens/twenties described as a milf, when if you are going by the film standards they wouldnt be. They need to be of an age where blokes young enough to be their sons would find them attractive.

Hobbles1247 wrote:

Just like you can't be a lesbian if you have a cock, you can't be a milf without kids.

A milf is someone who has kids and is seen as sexy by someone else. Hence the meaning of 'Mum I'd Like to Fuck'.

If you have kids and someone finds you attractive, then you are a milf by default. If you don't, then it's not something you can really pretend to be as there are no set rules on how they dress, and they are only labelled a milf because they have kids.

Being a milf is completely subjective, but you're trying to make it impossibly objective.

The only suggestion I could give, if you don't have kids, is why not try role playing it. However, I'm not really sure how adding in conversation about kids or routines is really going to spice anything up.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess!

This!

You can't dress specifically like a MILF for the reasons mentioned at length in this thread. The crucial thing about a milf is motherhood, and looking younger and better than you'd expect after giving birth. OK, so that's two things, being a mother and looking like a singleton, and having more interest in one's appearance than is usual for a mother; OK, that's three things, and I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

I think the inference is that a MILF is older than the observer but has the draw of a younger woman/girl. Since I've never been that keen on younger women, I'm not the expert here, but I'd also add that a MILF has to look as if she is interested in more than her offspring - that's the tricky bit for most mothers, in my experience. The ones who leave the playground when they drop the kids off and go and do something interesting instead of meeting other mums and talking about babies.

Since the whole thing is male construct, it's not based on anything more than classifying lust. I dare say the ones with baby vomit on their clothes would be just as likely to hop into the sack for some teenage cock as the smart ones. That is, not terribly likely.

scotty1970 wrote:

Tight leggings black boots and a tight top. I would do you

That's a bit forward. Don't you have a wife...?

Mr. Pink, you're saying the less interested a woman is in her children, the more attractive, and smart she is?

Whatever the lady wears, as long as she feels comfortable wearing it and is appreciated by others, is what it boils down to really IMHO

This thread needs to be closed!

I'm not even reading any comments anymore as to be honest, it should never have been started to begin with!!

Esha xxx wrote:

Here's one for the ladies, any tips on how to dress up as a milf? Any tips on make up? Xxxx

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

I'm reliably informed that I'm a milf.
Today I am wearing jeans, converse, a short-sleeved Manga T-shirt over a long sleeved striped T-shirt. Natural look make up.
You're welcome.

Esha,

I think you are posing the question to the wrong group. You should be asking Men what they would look for in a Mild as they are the target audience.

I mean Milf- pesky auto complete!

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

This thread needs to be closed!

I'm not even reading any comments anymore as to be honest, it should never have been started to begin with!!

I agree it is a somewhat ridiculous subject but not worse than many others on the forum. Don't take things too seriously.