How to find a lady who is Bi-curious

Its probably a frequent question but i thought id ask as i have had some great advice on another thread and it got me thinking...i have had several experiences but would love to be someones 1st encounter!

Not that im dom as such, but i would love to introduce another woman to the endless possibilities of what it can involve.

All advice/suggestions greatly recieved :)

xx

dating sites would be a good place to find someone who is bi/ curious. Other sites like swinging ones could be good too

if you do a google search maybe there will be some dating ones that will be suitable.

I use OKcupid and know of fabswingers for some more casual encounters.

Not really sure, somewhere like f**kbook, or benaughty, but I know on there women have to subscribe if they want to contact other women whereas it's free for them to contact men. Adultfriendfinder is another, but think you have to pay too, not sure?

As SL said, swinging ones maybe?

Good luck in your search

sweetlove666 wrote:

dating sites would be a good place to find someone who is bi/ curious. Other sites like swinging ones could be good too

if you do a google search maybe there will be some dating ones that will be suitable.

I use OKcupid and know of fabswingers for some more casual encounters.

its a casual thing im interested in, just some safe fun!

Thanks i will definately look into those :)

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Not really sure, somewhere like f**kbook, or benaughty, but I know on there women have to subscribe if they want to contact other women whereas it's free for them to contact men. Adultfriendfinder is another, but think you have to pay too, not sure?

As SL said, swinging ones maybe?

Good luck in your search

thank you also :) everything costs now!

See I have considered this several times (i.e. the sort of participant you're looking for), but my problem is I'd be very worried about hurting another woman's feelings if I didn't fancy them or if I chickened out due to it be very new and well, unknown really, which of course is part of the appeal, but I'd also feel terrible for wasting their time.

*sorry being the sort of participant you're looking for.

Just a heads up to the recent posters - the thread is from 2011. I don't think the OP is around anymore to read your suggestions. Feel free to use the thread if the subject interests you though.

The thread got kicked back up into active by someone who spammed several swinging threads this morning. I'm guessing he isn't interested in anything more than getting people to click a (potentially dodgy) link.

See I kinda have this problem as well. Not with spotting girls who are bi exactly, though, just chatting up people in general. I really want to try it with a girl but I suck at meeting guys so I have no chance really haha.

Have you tried fabswingers?

Lol sorry just saw the dates. I blame it on the late night last night!

Lisa Clarke wrote:

I just joined [removed] and loved it, give it a go!

Yay this time you are using a female avi,, same old spam

My main issue is knowing when a woman is Bi, never tried it but had three women I'd have really loved to have gotten to 'know' better but don't want to freak anyone out or be talked about in that way if they reject the advance.

2 Likes