How to get him to be more experimental.

Honestly I've talked to my OH about being a bit more adventureous and in the end got myself some toys to play with solo (big wand, remote egg, blindfold, etc. ) and he's been interested in trying them on me so let him (and used the blindfold on him for a trial, now he asks to use it nearly every time) and the more we are trusting each other the more we are opening up to trying new things. Even able to have a laugh when things just don't work. (Only just happened recently to be fair). I've found the more I've opened up the more willing he is to try new things (within his comfortable limits) and said he'd only do certain things when he feels comfortable and ready, which is completely understandable.

Bit of a jumble, but hope that helps a bit xx

But thats part of the issue, He won't tell me what he does or doesn't want. Not all of the suggestions are sexual some are memories, places to visit together, I'll wash his car, his choice of film. Just a mixture of all sorts.
I thought if nothing else it would be a starting point/ talking point.
As I read back over thus thread If i was giving myself advice I'd say Relax, it'll happen when it does if it does.
He needs to trust me more and relax also.
Thanks x

But thats part of the issue, He won't tell me what he does or doesn't want. Not all of the suggestions are sexual some are memories, places to visit together, I'll wash his car, his choice of film. Just a mixture of all sorts.
I thought if nothing else it would be a starting point/ talking point.
As I read back over this thread If i was giving myself advice I'd say Relax, it'll happen when it does if it does.
He needs to trust me more and relax also.
Thanks x