How to Give a Guy Anal Pleasure?

I'm not sure how to start, so I'm just going to jump right in.

I have a fascination or fantasy with giving a guy anal pleasure (prostate orgasms, milking, anal etc.) but now that I've been given the opportunity to indulge, I'm bottling it (as I'm usually the sub, taking control doesn't always come naturally).

Although, I've received anal and rimming myself, I wouldn't have a clue where to start when it comes to giving it.

Now, I'm not going to run before I can walk, but not sure how to introduce it into play gradually or just to dive in with it, if I get the nod to do so.

So, any advice where to start? On anything, rimming, fingering, toys, tips, techniques etc.? So, many questions and fascinations, so little time.

loads of threads on this...just make sure every thing is clean is my advice

My OH occasionally uses a vibrator on my ass and although I've never had an anal/prostate orgasm I really enjoy it find it hightens everything, especially when being sucked off at the same time. Just remember to lube , lube and lube. Also, try using the toy on his a-hole but don't go straight in. The anticipation of penetration is a real turn on, especially when it involves lots of cold, slippery gel.

I have a question too...Does anyone know if it is safe to use butt plugs if the guy has had hemaroids (especially external ones)? I don't want hubby to do himself any damage.

i agree with earlier posters, plenty of lube, try just tapping the bumhole at first as I find this a real turn on, then go slow. Maybe keep in mind that sharp fingernails can be a bit scratchy lol (although actually that can be good on the bumhole too!). As for the haemmorhoids (spelling sorry ther's probably far too many m's in there) I'd say if they are cleared up right now then as long as you use plenty of lube and go gentle you should be fine.

Don't forget to let us know how you go on