How to start anal play with my male partner?

Here Have a read through this for a start

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/

Then I think there's a thread called something on the lines of

"Calling all female peggers"

I'm pretty open minded sex wise, my OH is into crossdressing and although its not something which turns me on, i wouldn't mind incorporating it into our lovemaking (especially tights, i ADORE tights).

Mr. Loverman wrote:

I was very nervous at first also but the guys on here really made me feel welcome, this talk got me kinda thinking...... think ill shout the wife lol.

Quick threadjack -

I was utterly paranoid my other half would go mental me being on here ( long story )

Yet once she found out she joined up instead and made herself very much loved on here. she has been away a while but hoping she'll make a comeback like myself very soon, Lady-J she's caalled and shes awesome :)

Anyway, Soz Kirsty back on topic lol...

KirstyKat wrote:

I'm pretty open minded sex wise, my OH is into crossdressing and although its not something which turns me on, i wouldn't mind incorporating it into our lovemaking (especially tights, i ADORE tights).

Next time he does this, Present him with the strapon.... You never know what may happen lol :) ( Im not teasing ) You never know he may assume the position straight away :)

I don't think my fella would join up, he doesn't like discussing our sex life whereas i'd stand in the town centre and shout it out but i do think he's keeping a lot bottled up, especially regarding his crossdressing as he doesnt have anybody he can confide in regarding that part of his life. I don't want him to feel like its shameful but i had a bad experience with a crossdresser in the past and i laughed at him which meant the relationship finished. I'd hate that to happen with my gorgeous man

theres quite a lot of crossdressers on here as well as anal fans we are all friendly and don't bite t oo hard lol

I don't want to offend when i said i laughed... it was just he had a full beard and these horrible size 12 granny shoes and i just couldnt cope with the image.

He doesnt have to join up I was aiming at Mr Loverman lol.

However, So he crossdresses. shouldnt be an issue ( sorry if that came out the wrong way lol, wasnt meant to sound offish - sorry )

somewhere on here is a thread about us blokes wearing our oh's undies etc...

You'll be surprized at how many of us do.

I was actually pretty hung up about it for a while as I felt it was very de-masculating ( How wrong I was! )

But now I do it regularly and not ashamed of it at all. My missus still isnt quite ok with it at the moment but she hasnt booted me out or dumped me so thats a good sign lol!!

Anyway, Again, Sorry if I come across all wrong, But believe me I have the best intentions lol :)

KirstyKat wrote:

I don't want to offend when i said i laughed... it was just he had a full beard and these horrible size 12 granny shoes and i just couldnt cope with the image.

This I can understand lmao!

Oh no! I didn't think you were offish just wanted to explain the situation.

I have no issue with my partner wearing my knickers (ive actually offered to give him some to wear for work but he wont lol) then and he wears my tights and i wouldn't even mind if he wore a skirt whilst i was dom.

Cool :) Well it sounds like you're both off to a great start! thats for sure...

And thanks for the friend add :)

If you knew me and the circles I was in you wouldnt believe I wore my oh's undies or wanted to be pegged lol!! :P

My fella has a full beard, sleeves of tattooes and a manly job but hes such a sissy! I love it.

Thanks for accepting! Everyone is so nice and welcoming!

KirstyKat wrote:

Hi everyone, Im a newby so please be nice!

I'm a female who is engaged to a lovely manly man but i want to encourage anal play. I have mentioned it and he is not against the idea but anytime i offer to rim or play with his bum he tells me no, he thinks he's not clean and doesn't want the embarassment if 'things' occur. I have tried to convince him that i love him no matter what and it wouldnt matter but he still wont. I'm getting increasingly frustrated as i want to give him a fabulous orgasm but he's stopping me!!

Any advice would be so so helpful! I've tried to get him to douche but he wont!

K x

Hi Kirsty

You dont need to go straight to the 'A'; Find that spot halfway between his balls and anus (Perrenium I think its called) and stroke it with differing pressure & length. Thats about the point of his prostate and it will have an effect, its very stimulating.

Try it when giving oral as you can cup his balls but still extend your forefinger to stimulate without going near his ass.Believe me he will want more.......

Good luck

1 Like

I'd integrate it in a game, myself and my partner blindfold each other (makes everything intense and fun) and he built up anal on me like that and I occasionally slip a finger on him, I put a condom on my finger as he was worried about the mess and the bonus is there already lubed up enough. He enjoys the anticipation of it now.

Hi Kirsty,

It sounds like he's keen but it's the hygiene worry that's holding him back. Have you considered getting a small anal douche for him? A douche is quick and simple to use, it's usually not really necessary but it just gives that extra peace of mind. My other advice would be to avoid the hour or so just before and after going to the loo, and avoid eating strong/spicy food beforehand. Scented lube such as Durex 2 in 1 with ylang ylang is also a good idea.

And as others have said, don't go straight for full scale pegging all in one go; there's a whole world of anal play to be explored en route to that. And it's important to talk. Have fun

i have a simular prob my oh likes anal play as do i it took him a good few years to tell me that he did even tho i knew anyway after he told me he asked if i ever consider wearing a strap on to which i said yes but since then it hasnt been mentioned an will rarely let me even go near there with fingers or anything