How to start the kink?

Hi,

Me and my boyfriend allready do some kinky things but i want to do more, i've tried to tell and show him the things i want to do and he always says sure and seems up for doing it but when it comes down to it we always end up as a bit more vanilla that i would like, how do i show him it would be fun without scaring him?

Jessie123

How about playing a game together, that way you can both experiment without the pressure. This one is highly reviewed :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29558

Hello, welcome to the forums,

Start by thinking what it is you really want. If you don't know that then how can he know that? Talk about it together which it sounds as though you have which is key I think. Then start looking on here to see what you can buy to help do what you want to do. For example I kept it simple to start with and brought a the Tracy Cox restraint set. That went down well so I brought a flogger, paddle, feather tickler and a pin wheel.

Theres loads and loads of stuff on here, videos, reviews, forums stuff, guides. Take some time to have a look for yourselves and see what really takes your fancy. It will be an exciting thing to do together to.

Scorpius12 wrote:

How about playing a game together, that way you can both experiment without the pressure. This one is highly reviewed :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29558

👍 I had this as a tester and even for us, who are fairly advanced bondageers it was great - its full of good ideas for all levels of experience.

Hey,

Thanks for all the responces, We have had a chat and have had a look around on the site like some of you have sugested and we are going to order one of the beginner bondage sets, as we figure it will have everything in it to begin!

I ordered the Tracey Cox soft bondage kit and my partner was really turned on by it once I showed it to him, and started describing different ways he'd like to tie me up and what he wants to do to me. So that bit went down well!

However, like you I'm looking to involve a bit more spanking etc and I think he's worried about hurting me so never does it as hard as I'd like. I'm thinking of investing in the beginners silicone riding crop and see how that goes down, or maybe a flogger (but they don't look like they'd sting as much).

The bondage game looks good too!