Howdy all!

Hey all! Bought some items from LoveHoney previously, but not really had much money since. However, it's my birthday on the 24th and I'm being offered 10% until then as a birthday present (which is awesome!). Resultingly, I would like to take advantage of this, but I can't figure out what to get for my girlfriend and I. Any thoughts would be very useful, please!

Hi and welcome, without knowing what you like or what you already have makes giving advice difficult.

If you post with more detail someone will make suggestions. Other than that maybe browse the site and read the reviews.

xGGx

Welcome NotFromYorkshire!

Hello & welcome to the Orgasm Army!

We r a really friendly bunch (except 4 me!)

Here is the official welcome thread (and OA rules):

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/327670-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

W

welcome

Hey! Welcome to the forums! =)

Let us know what you have already, and what you're preferences are (Do you like anal? Do you want a toy to use on her (or her on you) or with her? Do you like bondage? Are you wanting lingerie or costumes?) and we'd all be happy to help you out!

Hi and welcome to the forums hope u have a good laugh as we are all a friendly bunch :0)

Hey all! Thanks for the warm welcomes. I had browsed arounf the forums and seen how friendly people were and expected a reply or two, but not this many, so thanks :D

Also, sorry for not having said what we had, but it may help give an idea of interests -

BASIC Sex Toys Vibrating Twin Cock Ring (Blue)
Anal Douche (Red)
Basix Mini Butt Plug (Black)
LoveHoney Durex Play Explore Fun Bundle
Latex Super Shiner Spray 40ml (Although the bottle smashed in transport one day, so never got to use it, lol)
Spartacus Leather Collar - Bitch (Black) (Slave wasn't available)
Maximus Anal Lubricant 250ml
Black Level PVC Zip Front Corset (Black Medium)
Spartacus Nitrile Cock Rings 5 Pack
Studded Bondage Wrist Restraints (Black)
Latex Crotchless Front and Back Knickers (Black Medium)
Latex Mini Skirt (Black Medium)
Value Lightweight Ball Gag with Chin Strap (Red)

Booties wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the forums! =)

Let us know what you have already, and what you're preferences are (Do you like anal? Do you want a toy to use on her (or her on you) or with her? Do you like bondage? Are you wanting lingerie or costumes?) and we'd all be happy to help you out!

Well I'll b happy to help u out with advice! (dont no what Booties had in mind)External Media

WExternal Media

Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy the forums.

hello and welcome

HI and welcome p

Hia and welcome to the forum!