Hubby wants me to fu** a stranger. Advice please

Hey guys I’m new here… Really need advice

So my husband wants me to be fucked ba stranger a stranger while he watches… extremely apprehensive please I’d appreciate al advice

2 Likes

All I can say is, don’t do it if you’re not comfortable with it. Make sure you’re safe and set your limits. It can be very fun and very sexy, but safety first. Make sure you also both trust each other, you don’t want jealousy to come into play in your relationship.

3 Likes

You must check who it is with take all the necessary precautions you must make sure yourvfully comfortable with doing this and not feel pressured into to something you mayvregret look at some of the swinger sites may be of some help

4 Likes

Hi @Curious_couple_20 , you say your husband wants to watch you with another man but how do you really feel about it? Lot’s of things of this nature are great as fantasies but when played out in real life can come with a whole host of problems.
Normally , people on here would suggest swinger sites if you’re really serious about it but with Covid I’m not sure that’s going to be wise . My thoughts are if you’re really apprehensive then don’t do it, give it more time, discuss all the pitfalls further between you , because once done it can’t be undone.

12 Likes

Try a swingers club then at least you both can look before you try

4 Likes

Spot on wildflower

2 Likes

Is this stranger to you or both of you? Is he trying to pass you around or make thinks more erotic? Does it matter the sex? Are they coming to you or are you meeting them? Environmental factors and safety everything. Are you going to be into it or just pleasing the husband?

1 Like

@Curious_couple_20 The fact that you are asking for advice and apprehensive makes me think this idea doesn’t turn you on and if that is true then you should be saying no. Discuss it with your husband but don’t let yourself be pressured into it. As stated above there are a lot of bad things that can happen with this sort of fantasy.

5 Likes

Please be careful. Had a friend who did this. Boyfriends idea she went along with it. The boyfriend couldn’t handle it afterwards…the other guy was bigger…he watched her “loving it”…made him doubt himself…the other guy made her squirt for the 1st time…lots of jealousy…broke them up. She then felt used and dirty for along time afterwards.
If your even 1% not comfortable with it leave it as a fantasy use toys…dirty talk and your imaginations until you feel it’s 100% what you want.
You can’t erase it once it’s done. Be careful and good luck. :kiss:

15 Likes

Some things are great as fantasies, but when you think it through there are a whole host of niggles, there is the risk of STD, will he end up jealous, will you resent him for making you do it etc If you are already apprehensive, then you obviously don`t really want to do it. It suits some couples, but they both need to be into it. Also, you really need to get to know someone before you embark on a sexual relationship with them.

2 Likes

Wow thank you all so much honestly you don’t realise how much this means to me…

So we have been married 10 years never spoken about fantasies until last year suddenly he came out with it… Now the list is endless!!
When we are in the zone I get excited as it’s not real so ur imagination runs wild so I have agreed to then said no etc …
I am pretty sure he is curious as I am and wants to explore so it’s all messing my head I don’t know what to do for the best!!

2 Likes

Curious_couple_ 20 only you can decide it may sound exciting to your Oh but its how you feel do some research explore the possability of a very close friend and their partner so no one feels left at the end of the day it’s your choice good luck which ever path you take keep the forum informed

1 Like

Thank you so much xxx

Many years ago, my OH asked me if i would like a threesome with another woman, i was gobsmacked and responded with “Why, who do you have in mind?” She replied “Nobody, i just thought it was every man`s fantasy” I said, it probably is, but the reality will likely be very different. I am a very cynical and thoughful person, i like to think through the pros and cons ( I hesitate to use the phrase ins and outs! ) of things. As i said before, you BOTH need to be up for it, but beware of the pitfalls. @CurvyJilly made some good points too.

2 Likes

I think your husband is like most men and that it’s mostly fantasizing because it turnes him on the thought of you having sex while he watches

1 Like

Hi @Curious_couple_20 I had a situation where I was getting a real urge to have sex with another woman. After reluctantly speaking to my husband about it we decided that if I really wanted to that much then he would be ok with it… Long story short I ended up bringing a friend home who was bi & had the most amazing sex. It has happened a few times since & my OH watches us sometimes. Im sure he enjoys it as much as I do. The best thing I did was speak to him about it as it never would have happened.

4 Likes

Sounds great! Maybe if he wants to see you with a guy you should suggest the exact reverse of what you did here.

He can bring a guy home and you can all play together, then sometimes you can watch them together.

Men often have a more heteronormative view of what involving a third party in sex should be. If he’s not willing to do with a third male what you do with a third party female then… Maybe it’s his loss.

2 Likes

That’s a great point. I wouldn’t recommend something to my wife if I wouldn’t accept it the other way around.

If you are apprehensive and unsure then don’t do it, for all the reasons others have explained.
Some couple use toys to fulfil this sort of fantasy e.g. a realistic looking dildo? But you need to talk to each other openly and honestly about how you both feel, first.

1 Like

You probably knew that the reasonable and sensible people on here reading and responding to your request for advice were going to tell you not to go through with this so listen to yourself and don’t.
This is the stuff of fantasy for the majority of people and that might be the way to go with this although even that may send out the wrong message to your partner.
If you’re certain it’s not for you then you need to discuss it openly and honestly and if he has any respect for you and your relationship, he’ll drop it.
Good luck

2 Likes