HUGE CONGRATS CAZZ :)

Hey all ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm thinking there are peoples on ere who don't use twitter so I thought I'd start a thread to Congradulate Cazz and her OH on their engagement ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) She announced it on Twitter earlier and there is a pic of the huge piece of bling on her finger on there too ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

BIG CONGRATS AGAIN... such exciting news Xxx

Gah oh my god!! :D
I didn't see this! Congratulations!!

Yay! Congratulations to Cazz & Louis :-) Her bling is gorgeous, the boy done good! xx

Oohh I saw this on Twitter!

CONGRATULATIONS CAZZ ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) This is great news!

Aww congratulations!

Wonderful new, congratulations. xx

Very cool, congratulations, Cazz! *Wonders which naughty novelty gift is she going to get from her LH colleagues for her hen party![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)*

Oh my god! Congrats! :D

Huge congratulations to Cazz and her partner :D x

Oooo, A massive congratulations to you Cazz 👰😉

Awww so lovely congratulations to them both :)

Awww congratulations Cazz, and whilst you're on holiday too! You must be so happy, I am so pleased for you both! :)

Congratulations to Cazz and her hubby to be hope you have many happy sexy years together.

Ohhh, congratulations to both you and your OH Cazz! Such sweet news :)

Do you follow her on IG? Omg the way that ring sparkled!

Congrats once again Cazz:)

Such a beautiful ring for a beautiful lady. I wish you both the very best :)

Congratulations once again, brilliant news :D

Oh wow! Congradulations cazz x

Congratulations Cazz!

Congratulations cazz.

Lovely news to wake up to. Congratulations, Cazz. Long life and happiness to you both.