Hula Hoop

somewhat out of the blue, my OH has offered to hula hoop naked. this pleases me greatly, as I love a bit of jiggle

has anyone got any other uses for the hoop?

Could always loop it around the waist for doggy!

Ooh. Naked hula hooping. Sounds like a great idea!

a smaller hoop you could yes , do doggy but make her hold it in her mouth like a gag and yanke her head back with it when youre going hard ? just sayin ..

good good...
I was thinking, hook legs over one side, other side behind neck, like one of those sex swing thingeys

Try hula hoop with a wide butt plug in.

Bakerson wrote:

good good...
I was thinking, hook legs over one side, other side behind neck, like one of those sex swing

rubysoho wrote:

a smaller hoop you could yes , do doggy but make her hold it in her mouth like a gag and yanke her head back with it when youre going hard ? just sayin ..

Next stop Toys R Us i think lol

chubber wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Next stop Toys R Us i think lol

argos do a two pack, one large one small. however they have beans or something inside so they rattle

Bakerson wrote:

good good...
I was thinking, hook legs over one side, other side behind neck, like one of those sex swing thingeys

Like it!! Big collar style! ;)

Yesss legs through hoop_ back of knees style, with it round back too for some deep penetration!

chubber wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

good good...
I was thinking, hook legs over one side, other side behind neck, like one of those sex swing

im trying to envision this .. would she be .. on her back with the hoop uber her neck , and legs up round her neck with rest of hoop under her knees so her buttis .. umm . gaping ? is taht right ? sounds hard to describe but that would feel lush

that's the long and short of it in my head rubysoho

rubysoho wrote:

chubber wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

good good...

im trying to envision this .. would she be .. on her back with the hoop uber her neck , and legs up round her neck with rest of hoop under her knees so her buttis .. umm . gaping ? is taht right ? sounds hard to describe but that would feel lush
Wow paints a hot picture!!!

does dosent it ?? im loking at kiddos hula hoop in all manner of bad ways now .

Will this be the new toy for christmas lol,LH had better stock up

haha i want a flashing led one please LH !!!! and a PARTNER TO USE IT WITH ha

Flashing LED,with naughty words that light up when she stops hoola hooping,with sexual position the OH wants to try !!!!!!

Sounds awesome I want a hula hoop now ! My Christmas list is going to be weird .

Oooh I want one now as well :-)