I am leaving...

Ah I'm so glad you didn't mean leaving leaving!! Have a lovely well deserved break. Xx

Have a great holiday and yes someone has to say "don't do anything we would'nt do".

Have wonderful holibobs!

Leanne, you scared the bejesus out of me there. Enjoy your time off!

Enjoy your time away and have an absolutely rock star time! Be safe and Make sure to put on plenty of sun cream! X

nigram wrote:

I can just see all the memos & notes Jess will have to read, in order to do the job correctly ??

Have a wonderful holiday, enjoy your relaxation time & we'll see you when you get back, as we all know you've earned it !

Take care,

N xxx

😂 Nice try... 😜

Leanne - Have a lovely time, I am sure Jess will keep us all in line! This is something I wish US companies would really embrace actual leave / holidays so people can really take a break a refresh physically and mentally.

Have a great holiday

Saw the title and thought you were permanently leaving. Glad you're not. Enjoy your holiday Leanne

Thanks all, see you when I am back in August!

Have a lovely weekend ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Have a great time away!

Have a fab holiday Leanne x. Was panicking myself when I read the thread title!! Can't believe I just missed ur final post by 5 or so mins!! 💄👠

Have a great hokiday! 🤙🤙

Hope you have a lovely holiday Leanne 😘💜

Enjoy your time off :)

Have a great holiday!

Have a fantastic holiday Leanne. Xx

Enjoy your holidays Leanne. X

Have a Great Holiday! ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

You got me worried like so many others! Have a fantastic well deserved holiday! 😎