i am so upset

Today I was meant to order the FSOG greedy girl rabbit and get the deal of the week which also I have been wanting for ages..60 pounds is alot of money for me but I was going to spend it today...but its out of stock the rabbit..i am Sat here in tears I had it in my basket for a week ...and now it's not back in stock til the 25th and there is no way I can process the order today and have it sent out when it in stock customer care say I can't.so I can't afford to spend 25 pounds to get the balls and then spend 60 to get the greedy girl ..so i am stuck and so upset..

Is the happy rabbit exactly the same as the greedy girl? Xx

The G-spot version of the Happy Rabbit is, as far as we can tell, the same toy only in a different colour. It's cheaper too:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29418

Thanks you guys so much..silly I was so upset..I actually was crying...but I had wanted them both for so long...xx

I'm sure you could get the happy rabbit, I think it's only the colour and brand that is different the description and settings sound the same. So you could get this and the deal of the week. Happy rabbit is cheaper too! Bonus!

I would go for the Happy Rabbit tbh. The only difference in the product description is the girth measurement, but when you look at the videos for both of them they look the same size in hand...I think they have measured the toy in two diffferent places. They measure the 'widest point', and with my Happy Rabbit if you measure the shaft just above where the ears join the shaft it is 4.75 (as stated in the product description) whereas if you measure it just below where the ears join the shaft, it measures 5.25 (the measurement stated on the Greedy Girl page). I could be wrong, but it seems someone measured the Greedy Girl below the ears when writing up the product description?

Thank you huni...i am going to go for it I think xx

These things happen. In the grand scheme of things food on the table is important. Sex toys and sales not so much 👍🏼

Hey Mummymermaid, that's such a shame I really hate when things like that happen. *Sending hugs*

On a brighter the G-Spot happy rabbit is very similar, (read some reviews) and if you don't like you can return it, remember Lovehoney's great returns policy!

Where do you find deal of the week on the website?

Stuburns wrote:

These things happen. In the grand scheme of things food on the table is important. Sex toys and sales not so much 👍🏼

As I have a roof over my head and food on the table I can get upset over other things...I have just ordered the happy rabbit and got my kegel ball set..that's so much girls for your help..I feel much better now and look forward to Thursday! Xxx

Great stuff :) so pleased for you!

Enjoy your bunny ;)

bondagegod wrote:

It's under special offers on the computer can never find it on my tablet or phone or I use the email I get to get to it xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

As I have a roof over my head and food on the table I can get upset over other things...I have just ordered the happy rabbit and got my kegel ball set..that's so much girls for your help..I feel much better now and look forward to Thursday! Xxx

Thanks not that's! Xx

God forbid DFS never have another sale. I will be a right mess 😂

Glad you found an alternative and managed to get deal of the week :) enjoy xx

Thank you mummy mermaid. Hope you enjoy ur order.

glad it resolves itself :)

bondagegod wrote:

You will find it by googling Lovehoney.com It's the way we get it on the mobile

Thanks all so much..xxx